Dr. James Powell, DDS

Dr. James Powell, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. James Powell, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Palmdale, CA and has been practicing for 34 years. He graduated from Loma Linda University / School Of Dentistry in 1984 and practices dentistry, orthodontics, and more.

41230 11th St W Ste F

Palmdale, CA 93551

• Anthem Blue Cross
  • United Concordia
  • WellPoint

Learn about Dr. Powell

This content was provided by Dr. Powell "I use a caring, thorough and comprehensive approach to treating my patients. I use the latest and most advanced proven technologies to improve the delivery of care and comfort for my patients. I am continually advancing my education to stay on the cutting edge of dentistry. Being able to provide the most conservative, reliable, durable, and aesthetic treatments available. This practice is unlike any dental office you have ever been to."

5  Practice Areas

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Implant Dentistry
  • Orthodontics
  • Prosthodontics

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of The Pacific
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1979
  • Loma Linda University / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1984
  • Las Vegas Institute
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Powell has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Powell has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Powell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Powell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Powell's Reviews

3.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Powell to family and friends

Dr. Powell's Performance

GOOD

GOOD

What an awesome office. They treated me like family. I’ve never been treated so well at any other medical office and the technology there is unbelievable. They are well worth the price of admission.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for leaving such a nice review! We're thankful for the opportunity to serve such wonderful people.

Great dentist and staff. Lots of new technology which I like. I just had a restoration and it’s perfect.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you Bob for taking the time to leave a wonderful review! We love the technology too because it makes the patient experience SO MUCH better. We're grateful to be able to serve!

Very clean office, the staff are very helpful and professional, they called me back to my treatment room as soon as I walked through the door, no waiting time at all, and so glad I got my crown done the same day, don't have to worry about temporaries or anything like that. I highly recommend this...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you Judy for your glowing review! We always aim to deliver an exceptional dental experience. We LOVE our patients!

I'll admit that going to the dentist makes me have anxiety. But when I went in for a teeth cleaning & I was absolutely blown away by the level of care this team provides. It was unlike any other dental experience I had ever had! Everyone was friendly, happy, smiling, & greeted me by name. I learned...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you Carrie for taking the time to share an honest experience! We know how it feels to have dental anxiety, in fact, many people feel that way, and we've found that our team and the level of care that we provide has indeed help many people completely overcome that fear! We're happy to hear about your personal experience!

I had my teeth cleaned by Adrienne and wow, was I happily surprised. I have always had a couple of very sensitive places and dreaded having my cleanings. She used plastic instruments in those areas and something called orakix(Sp) to keep me 100% comfortable throughout my cleaning. I am a new fan!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for your fabulous review! We pride ourselves on ensuring our patient's visits are comfortable!