Contact provider for availability

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 45

Dr. Peterson

James S Peterson DDS

598 S Denton Tap Rd Ste 103 Coppell, TX 75019

Dr. James Peterson, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Coppell, TX. He practices dentistry.

Dr. Peterson accepts

Dr. Peterson accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental
Delta Dental Premier
MetLife
MetLife PDP

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Peterson treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Peterson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Peterson

Dr. Peterson?
Dr. Peterson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. James Peterson, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
Excellent experience, friendly staff extremely professional. I would recommend to my friends and family. I am very nervous about dentists but Dr. Peterson and staff made me very comfortable. I am happy that he is my new provider going forward!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Peterson, DDS?
Very efficient and professional. Great job.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Peterson, DDS?
Best dentist I think I’ve ever have. All the office staff is great too! Dr. Peterson really cares about his patients. They have state of the art equipment. They can make your crown (for your back teeth) while you wait. If you need a crown on any of your front teeth they send it off so it can be made to perfectly match your other front teeth. ??????????
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Peterson, DDS?
I have been going to Dr Peterson for a few years now. There is very little wait time. They are professional and it’s a comfortable environment. He does a Great job and everyone is nice and it is a very good practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Peterson, DDS?
Always personable and involved. Makes me feel like I’m the only patient in the office. Explains everything and makes sure I’m comfortable with each decision and treatment. Wouldn’t go anywhere else!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Peterson, DDS?
Great dentist. Great staff!! My husband and I have been going to see Dr. Peterson for several years now. We drive over 40 miles to his office...it is worth the trip.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Peterson, DDS?
I had a fairly complicated treatment plan and was anxious about my first visit with Dr. Peterson. He was friendly, supportive, professional and everything went smoothly. He and his assistant Kathleen are an amazing team. The office staff are friendly and professional. My mouth feels great after having 2 caps replaced and treated for cavities.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Peterson, DDS?
Dr. Peterson is a fantastic professional I have been going to for a decade or more. I absolutely recommend him for your dental care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Peterson, DDS?
Replaced a crown quickly with zero discomfort or soreness! Always a positive experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Peterson, DDS?
I have been using Dr Peterson for 10 years! Very professional, friendly, has the latest technology and his staff are the best. I wouldn’t consider using anyone else!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Peterson, DDS?
I was extremely pleased with the overall experience. Professionalism and knowledge across all levels make for a comfortable visit. Family practices are hard to come by as well, so I couldn't be happier with the quality of Jim's practice along with his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Peterson, DDS?
This is one of the best dentist offies, I have used in my life. The staff is always upbeat. The cleaners and nurse are always very compassionate and concerned about oral hygiene health, and even the desk administrator is upbeat, and very attentive to the client. I have used 4 dentists in the past 8 years and suffered from some very poor dentistry. Dr Peterson is very attentive to your concerns and issues, I drive 100 miles round trip just to use this office and will continue to. Really GREAT!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Peterson, DDS?
Awesome as always. Very caring staff with the best technology. 5 stars for sure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Peterson, DDS?
Love Dr. Peterson and his staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Peterson, DDS?
All my treatments with Dr. Peterson have had an excellent results. Always satisfied.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Peterson, DDS?
Dr. Peterson is Excellent! Great staff, modern technology and treatment follow-up call.. 100% recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Peterson, DDS?
I trust Dr. Peterson and his staff. Always professional and always very nice. I no longer dread going to the dentist! Be sure to make your cleaning visits way in advance, as they are very busy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Peterson, DDS?
Dr. Peterson and his staff are warm, wonderful, and (most-important-of-all) very competent. They use all the latest technologies and help keep my teeth in tip-top shape. I always leave there smiling! :-)>
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Peterson, DDS?
Dr P is compassionate, always puts you at ease. Takes care of the problem with care. No stress and comfortable atmosphere. He is highly skilled and does quality work! His Staff is Great..very professional. Scheduled appointments are always on time. I highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Peterson, DDS?
Staff is very capable and personable as is Dr. Peterson. The practice keeps up to date on latest technics which means for a crown it is one visit and you are done as opposed to several visits . I have never had a bad experience at this office. I would highly recommend this practice .
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Peterson?