Dr. James Peterson, DDS

Dentistry •  Male • Age 46

Dr. Peterson

James S Peterson DDS

598 S Denton Tap Rd Ste 103 Coppell, TX 75019

Dr. James Peterson, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Coppell, TX. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Peterson to book an appointment.

Dr. Peterson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Peterson

Dr. Peterson?
I needed two crowns and Dr. Peterson and his assistant, Catherine, completed everything - including the permanent crowns - in under two hours! Amazing dental team!
Beth – Jul 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Peterson, DDS?
Dr. Peterson is our family dentist. He has treated my husband, my teenage son and me. He has the best bedside manners, he’s very honest when offering treatment plans and we’re always very pleased with the results. I would recommend him to friends and family.
Valentina Diaz – Jul 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Peterson, DDS?
Dr. Peterson and his seasoned team are accessible, professional, kind, patient, and super efficient to ensure busy people get on their way quickly! Highly recimmended!
James Houran – Jun 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Peterson, DDS?
This practice is always a great experience, and Dr. Peterson and the entire team are just top-notch. I had a dental issue during quarantine; I believe I may have been the first patient they were allowed to see. And, as expected, even in adverse circumstances, it is clear how this practice puts patients, their health and safety, first among priorities. You can probably find dental services a little cheaper, but, the service and professionalism of this practice are of real value. And their integrity ensures you’ll be treated fairly, never gouged or unsold, and communicated with transparently.
S Smith – Jun 04, 2020
Perfect as always.
Brad Sham – Jun 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Peterson, DDS?
My visit was great! Kathleen did wonderful work, as usual! Dr. Peterson was his usual charming, competent self and my teeth fit perfectly! THANK YOU!
RufusWoodyIII – Feb 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Peterson, DDS?
This doctor and his staff are exemplary. You won't find a more considerate and competent team in the DFW area. I drive 40 miles through DFW for their service.
Fritz Barowsky – Feb 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Peterson, DDS?
Been 26 yrs since I needed a cavity fixed. His cavity & crown work went great bring my bite into place. Overall comfortable experience too.
bc – Feb 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Peterson, DDS?
Very professional. I have been going to this practice from the beginning. I like the idea of having crowns created while I am there. Really like all of his staff .
Sheila Chancellor – Feb 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Peterson, DDS?
I am thrilled with Dr. Peterson and his staff. He is caring, personable and does awesome work! I If you are logoing king for a dentist, I promise you won’t go wrong with choosing him.
Debbie Eckley – Feb 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Peterson, DDS?
Had an emergency procedure, lost front tooth. Issue was corrected in one visit permanently. Painless and looks great!
Dan Thompson – Jan 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Peterson, DDS?
Absolutely the best experience I have had at the dentist! Dr. Peterson is professional, trustworthy, and takes great care of his patients! You can tell he loves helping people and his staff is awesome!
Sherika Nelson – Jan 16, 2020
Very professional
Ginnie – Jan 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Peterson, DDS?
I visited Dr Peterson on12/13/19 for my first dental work! I was scheduled for 8am and I arrived 5 min to 8 and I was in the exam room at 8! :) I loved that there no waiting time! My dental procedure lasted for 2 hours and thirty min!! I was in Dr Peterson care the entire time and he did not have to visit another patient! It means his staff scheduled every patient adequately and every patient is the center of their attention! I have never seen this type of care in any other DDS office! I really LOVE Dr Peterson work! The procedure was done with care, no pain and with explanation in every step! Dr Peterson, personally called around 5pm to check to make sure everything was okay and also got his emergency card to call if there is any issues before I left his office! I have really found a big treasure and that is Dr Peterson and his staff! I love Dr Peterson and I do admire everyone! He will be my permanent DDS and I highly recommend him to everyone! He is the BEST!
Zhinos Movahed – Dec 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Peterson, DDS?
Extremely professional environment. Top of the line technology. The nicest and coolest people you would ever want to work with. They make going to the dentist a whole new experience.
Dec 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Peterson, DDS?
Dr Peterson is outstanding.
Rudy Rampersad – Dec 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Peterson, DDS?
Extremely courteous Dentist and support staff. Patient comfort is a priority with their office. I sincerely appreciate their professionalism.
Derrick W. – Nov 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Peterson, DDS?
Dr. Peterson and everyone who works there is great!
Nov 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Peterson, DDS?
Dr. Peterson and his staff are kind, friendly and always professional. They put me at ease when explaining what they’re going to do and are gentle doing it. Exceptional service!
Patsy – Nov 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Peterson, DDS?
Squeezed me into the schedule for an emergency visit. Dr. Peterson gave personal attention and answered all my questions. Such polite and caring staff plus a gift card and followup scheduled at the end of my appt.
Oct 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Peterson, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Peterson?