Dr. James Murphy Sr, DDS

Dentistry | Male

Dr. James Murphy Sr, DDS
Dr. Murphy joined Dr. Michael LaFratta at Your Family Dentist on Grand Avenue in Waukesha over 16 years ago. When Dr. LaFratta retired, Dr. Murphy recognized the many technological and practice changes in dentistry,and he decided in 2014 to build an entirely new office and practice where all the full-time staff of Your Family Dentist are able to work with all the latest advanced techniques in dentistry. "I love working with people," Dr. Murphy says. "I love solving problems. I meet more interesting people from all walks of life in my practice than I could in any other profession. After working together for more than a decade, my staff and patients are wonderful to me. This career is very rewarding in every category you can think of." Outside of work Dr. Murphy can be found on either his boat or Harley enjoying all that Wisconsin has to offer with his wife, two sons, and a new grandson.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Murphy Sr's Care Philosophy

We create a patient focused, stress-free schedule for you and your family. We treat each individual thoroughly, in an unhurried fashion, to ensure that you can feel comfortable and relaxed while in our care. You deserve the very best that dentistry has to offer, and we commit to providing it through comprehensive dental care. We offer a variety of procedures that can give you the smile that you deserve. We bring art and science together to improve the lives of our patients. We value service and make every effort to ensure that every visit is as comfortable as possible. Our approach is to find out what is most important to the patient in terms of their dental health, and then provide patient care centered on their needs and wants. Using the latest in advanced dental technology, we create dazzling smiles that brighten your life.

Dr. Murphy Sr's Experience

Visiting Dr. Murphy Sr

Dr. Murphy Sr accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Murphy Sr is now accepting new patients
Proven Dental1700 Coral Dr
Waukesha, WI 53186
Evening
(262) 650-3000Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Murphy Sr has admitting privileges.

Dr. Murphy Sr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Murphy Sr to family and friends
based on 3 total reviews (1 with a comment)
Dr. Murphy Sr Says:

Dr. Murphy welcomes all comments on the dental care provided at Proven Dental.

Dr. Murphy Sr's Performance
in Brookfield, WI |
Dr. Murphy has been my primary dental care physician for the last 20+ years and will continue to be. I have recommended him to many colleagues and friends. I LOVE his NEW state of the art office. Very clean, comfortable and easy parking. The rooms have flat screen TVS where he can put your X-rays on. Was easy for me to understand my X-ray while he was explaining. No need to move from your chair.
Have you seen Dr. James Murphy Sr, DDS?
Are you Dr. Murphy Sr?

Compare Dr. Murphy Sr

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Murphy Sr's Care Philosophy

• We create a patient focused, stress-free schedule for you and your family.
  • We treat each individual thoroughly, in an unhurried fashion, to ensure that you can feel comfortable and relaxed while in our care.
  • You deserve the very best that dentistry has to offer, and we commit to providing it through comprehensive dental care.
  • We offer a variety of procedures that can give you the smile that you deserve.
  • We bring art and science together to improve the lives of our patients.
  • We value service and make every effort to ensure that every visit is as comfortable as possible.
  • Our approach is to find out what is most important to the patient in terms of their dental health, and then provide patient care centered on their needs and wants.
  • Using the latest in advanced dental technology, we create dazzling smiles that brighten your life.

Dr. Murphy Sr says...

All patients will receive the personal care that they deserve – including check-ups, emergency care, cosmetic dentistry, implant therapy, and general dental procedures. Dr. Murphy and his staff pride themselves on taking the time to answer questions and make the patient feel comfortable. By remaining a private practice, Proven Dental has the luxury of getting to know each patient personally, which allows for better treatment planning and coordination of dental care.

Dr. Murphy Sr says...

Dr. Murphy welcomes all comments on the dental care provided at Proven Dental.

Dr. Murphy Sr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Wisconsin not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

• Chipped Tooth

Graduated in 1980

• Other Education
    Marquette University / School Of Dentistry

Completed in 1984

Dr. Murphy Sr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Murphy Sr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Emergency Dentistry
  • Endodontics
  • General Dentistry (Dental Assistant)
  • Prosthodontics