Dr. James Midkiff, DDS

Dr. James Midkiff, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. James Midkiff, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Maitland, FL. He graduated from Northwestern University / Dental School and practices dentistry and cosmetic dentistry.

520 S Maitland Ave

Maitland, FL 32751

Learn about Dr. Midkiff

This content was provided by Dr. Midkiff "Drs. Schmitt, Midkiff and Bilancione are very attuned to their patients concerns and comfort.  Appointments are never rushed and patients are encouraged to ask questions.  We appreciate reviews, whether they are glowing or bringing up an issue that needs our attention."

2  Practice Areas

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Florida State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Northwestern University / Dental School
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Midkiff has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Midkiff has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Midkiff does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Midkiff and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Midkiff's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Midkiff to family and friends

Dr. Midkiff's Performance

Awful dentist. The lousy crown he put in just came off as I was eating. My new dentist said that it has been lousy for years, with growing gaps. He was unpleasant. I really regret ever going to Midkiff.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Great experience. Easy to talk to. Wonderful staff.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you, Tony, for the 5 star review. Our entire team takes pride in making your dental appointment a pleasant experience. From the moment you walk through the door to the last contact at the front desk, your comfort is our primary concern. There are lots of dentists out there so we work hard to keep you coming back to us. Thanks again.

Rebecca is hands down the best hygienist in all of the world!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Dennis, You'll get no argument here! Rebecca has been here 25 years so she certainly has her own following. In fact, all our hygienists have their own fan clubs. Experience in a hygienist is so important for the comfort of their patients. We have four very experienced hygienists so we're confident that one of them will be a good fit for just about everyone. We'll make sure Rebecca sees your review.

I am a nurse but I am the worst patient. My anxiety begins just knowing I have to go to the Dentist. Everyone is so patient and caring with me. I always leave smiling and feeling very revealed about the experience not to mention the great job everyone does..
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you, Karolyn. Let me assure you that you are not the worst patient. Anxiety is very real in the dental field and it takes a little more TLC to put an anxious patient at ease but always worth it. Nothing is more satisfying than to see a nervous patient turn into a "super patient" with the right treatment. Thank you for the honest review and the 5 stars!

Great office in every way!