Dr. James McNerney, DDS

Dr. James McNerney, DDS

Dentistry  ·

Dr. James McNerney, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Nanuet, NY and has been practicing for 30 years. He practices dentistry.

Smile & Implant Center of Rockland

317 S Middletown Rd

Nanuet, NY 10954

Learn about Dr. McNerney

This content was provided by Dr. McNerney "When you visit our Nanuet dental office, your smile is our top priority. Dr. McNerney and his entire team are dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve. Your interest in having the "perfect smile" probably did not begin as you clicked on our site. Having a natural, healthy, bright smile makes you look and feel more confident! It increases your self-esteem. Others will be attracted to you... building new opportunities and relationships."

1  Practice Areas

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Georgetown University / School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1988

Dr. McNerney has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. McNerney has no media or publications listed.

• Italian
  • Portuguese

Dr. McNerney does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McNerney and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Schedule Online Now

Dr. McNerney's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. McNerney

Dr. McNerney?
Dr. McNerney's Performance
What People Say About Dr. James McNerney, DDS
RecentHighestLowest
I've been coming to Smile & Implant Center of Rockland since I was little, it has always been a pleasant experience, The staff are caring, respectful & competent. I trust the doctors & assistants here with my health. I have never left disappointed.
Anonymous – Aug 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James McNerney, DDS?
I have had a lot of dental work over the years. Dr McNerney and his staff are awesome. They are my dental family. I trust them completely.
D. K. – Aug 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James McNerney, DDS?
I am a very nervous patient. Everyone at the Smile & Implant Center is so very kind and concerned with my heath and comfort. Dr. McNerney takes his time and is very gentle. Thank you for making all my visits so easy.
Aug 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James McNerney, DDS?
Dr. McNerney and his team have provided us with the best and most up to date dental care for almost ten years. They have made the experience so positive my kids are actually not afraid of dental visits.
Aug 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James McNerney, DDS?
He does a very good job with making my teeth look very straight and even. He also did an amazing job taking my wisdom teeth out.
Jul 31, 2018
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. McNerney?