Dr. James McNerney, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male

Dr. McNerney

Smile & Implant Center of Rockland

317 S Middletown Rd Nanuet, NY 10954

Dr. James McNerney, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Nanuet, NY and has been practicing for 31 years. He graduated from Georgetown University / School Of Dentistry in 1988 and practices dentistry.

Dr. McNerney accepts

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

When you visit our Nanuet dental office, your smile is our top priority. Dr. McNerney and his entire team are dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve. Your interest in having the "perfect smile" probably did not...

1988

Dr. McNerney?
Dr. McNerney's Performance
What People Say About Dr. James McNerney, DDS
RecentHighestLowest
I've been coming to Smile & Implant Center of Rockland since I was little, it has always been a pleasant experience, The staff are caring, respectful & competent. I trust the doctors & assistants here with my health. I have never left disappointed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James McNerney, DDS?
I have had a lot of dental work over the years. Dr McNerney and his staff are awesome. They are my dental family. I trust them completely.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James McNerney, DDS?
I am a very nervous patient. Everyone at the Smile & Implant Center is so very kind and concerned with my heath and comfort. Dr. McNerney takes his time and is very gentle. Thank you for making all my visits so easy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James McNerney, DDS?
Dr. McNerney and his team have provided us with the best and most up to date dental care for almost ten years. They have made the experience so positive my kids are actually not afraid of dental visits.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James McNerney, DDS?
He does a very good job with making my teeth look very straight and even. He also did an amazing job taking my wisdom teeth out.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James McNerney, DDS?
Dr. McNerney has been our dentist for many years. He is kind and caring and we always receive the best advice and care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James McNerney, DDS?
They take care of our whole family!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James McNerney, DDS?
Dr. McNerney is exceptionally friendly, reassuring and competent. The office is nicely appointed and there are so many thoughtful features of his practice....Keurig coffee machine, cookies ( no lie... how many dentists offer COOKIES while you wait???), stress balls for those little "pinches" you might feel and a huge screen in the examining room that loops peaceful scenes to relax you... NO PAIN and cutting edge dentistry technology and technique... knowledgeable staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James McNerney, DDS?
I have had my wisdom teeth removed and received my invisalign treatment under the care of Dr.McNerney.So far it has been a great experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James McNerney, DDS?
everyone is pleasant. lucy takes very good care of my teeth when i have a concern, she quickly addresses it. i am very pleased with all my dental work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James McNerney, DDS?
I always love coming to see Dr. McNerney and his staff. Everyone is very friendly and willing to listen to your concerns. Cleanings are done smoothly and an enjoyable experience. I would recommend the Smile and Implant Center of Rockland to my friends and family!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James McNerney, DDS?
A little pain at first but they took the time needed to make sure i was comfortable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James McNerney, DDS?
over all i had a great experience and all the staff was so nice to me and Dr. James Mcnerney is great
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James McNerney, DDS?
I have been a patient at the Smile & Implant Center for 15 years. I have always felt welcomed by staff and received great care. Everyone is patient, caring and gave me a great smile!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James McNerney, DDS?
I have been coming here since my kids were little and this office really does a wonderful job making everyone comfortable and making sure they get the best care. I never wonder if my dentist is trying to talk me into dental care that I don't even need. I trust them and really appreciate how they work so hard to make even the youngest child comfortable with getting dental work done.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James McNerney, DDS?
I won't go anywhere else and haven't since I found Dr. McNerney 4 years ago. I've always had low tolerance to pain but Dr. McNerney makes it as painless and comfortable as possible. I no longer have anxiety the day of my visits. Thank you Dr. McNerney and your awesome staff !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James McNerney, DDS?
everyone has great patience with me. I am very bad when it come to having my teeth done. Dr. McNerney and the team gives me the time I need.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James McNerney, DDS?
Great staff, and a great doctor. If your thinking about coming here, just do it!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James McNerney, DDS?
i have always had great experience when i come hear.the staff always listens to my concerns should i have any. they are attentive and professional at all times.i have been coming to Dr. McNerney s office for over 20 years and my daughter goes here now too.i would not think about going anywhere else. the experience here is awesome.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James McNerney, DDS?
Going to the dentist always scares me but Dr McNerney makes it easy. Very comfortable and they listen to you. Great experience every visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James McNerney, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. McNerney?