Dr. James Mazock, DMD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery ·  Male · Age 51

Dr. Mazock

San Antonio Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

1014 Paris St Ste C Castroville, TX 78009

Dr. James Mazock, DMD is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Castroville, TX and has been practicing for 15 years. He graduated from University of Texas Medical School At San Antonio in 1998 and practices oral & maxillofacial surgery.

Dr. Mazock's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Mazock

Dr. Mazock?
Dr. Mazock's Performance
What People Say About Dr. James Mazock, DMD
I took my sister with special needs to see Dr. Mazock. He explained everything clearly, made us feel comfortable, welcome, listened to our concerns. He was so kind and patient with us. He knew exactly what needed to be done. I highly recommend Dr. Mazock he is a true professional. Thank you Dr Mazock for what you have done for us. We will forever be greatful. Also, your staff was awsome. God bless you all.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Mazock, DMD?
I took my daughter to this facility to receive a CT scan only and the office ended up billing my insurance for a surgical procedure including sedation, these services were never rendered to my daughter. My insurance ended up paying the claim leaving me responsible for a percentage. Upon receiving my bill from SAOMSA I called the office to dispute the charges for services that weren't performed on my daughter. I was told that it was a billing error and that this would be resolved. I understand
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Mazock, DMD?
Dr Mazock found the small cyst and piece of foreign matter in my jaw that was missed but over 15 doctors from various specialties missed it after many CT and MRI scans . 1. He cares about his patients. 2. He invests himself in finding the cause and best treatment options available. 3. He is diligent and meticulous in his attention to detail. 4. He is very skilled. 5. Last but not leas he listens to his patients. 5 stars only because there was no higher option. A+
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Mazock, DMD?
Dr. Mazock's office and treatment of me as a patient have been simply exceptional. Skilled and efficient in every detail as well as a caring and sincere professional, I'd truly recommend him to anyone. The staff is friendly and considerate and go the extra mile to insure that their patients are treated with absolute respect. I feel fortunate to be a patient of Dr. Mazock's and have every confidence that he will make any dental procedure necessary as comfortable and perfect as possible!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Mazock, DMD?
Dr. Mazock is the best. He is the most skilled, knowledgeable, honest and kind dental doctor you could find. I am the biggest baby and chicken to ever sent in a dental chair. Dr Mazock took his time and explained everything to put me at ease. If you'er looking for the pro, with the least pain and the best job, you have found it in Dr Mazock. He is the ONLY choice. Thank you Dr Mazock! Mary Wood
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Mazock, DMD?
He was an excellent Dr. Took plenty of time explaining things. I felt fully confident given his extensive background. I had 3 teeth removed at the same time. Some fairly difficult. He removed them painlessly. What impressed me the most is that I had 3 previous oral surgeries by Drs. in with NO dry sockets! I would highly recommend him to anyone requiring those types of surgeries.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Mazock, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Mazock?

Dr. Mazock is a native San Antonian and the current owner of SAOMSA. After completing his undergraduate degree in Clinical Laboratory Sciences from the University of Texas, he earned his MT from the American Society of Clinical Pathologists. He the...

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

2004
1998
1993

Dr. Mazock accepts

Dr. Mazock accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Mazock's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Maxillofacial Surgery
  • Oral Surgical Procedures
  • Sinusitis
  • Teeth Extraction

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Mazock treats patients.

Baptist Medical Center