Dr. James Martin, DMD

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 34

Dr. Martin

Life Dentistry

110 Old Laramie Trl Ste 100 Lafayette, CO 80026

Dr. James Martin, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Lafayette, CO and has been practicing for 7 years. He graduated from Boston University / Goldman School Of Dental Medicine in 2011 and practices dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and more.

Dr. Martin accepts

Dr. Martin accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
Dental PPO
Total Dental Administrators PPO
Total Dental Administrators PPO PPO
Dental

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Martin treats your condition or procedure

• Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

Dr James Martin, owner of Life Dentistry, specializes in a wide variety of dental diseases and procedures which give his highly-valued patients the ability to attain their healthiest and most beautiful smiles. Whether it is seeing a patient with an a...

• Cosmetic Dentistry

Dr. Martin?
Dr. Martin's Performance
What People Say About Dr. James Martin, DMD
RecentMost Helpful
I do not recall a more thorough dentist. We went over things as many times and as long as I needed to make an accurate decision. It was a very comfortable experience from the moment I walked thru the doors. Everyone was kind and considerate of my needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Martin, DMD?
Staff and Dr. Martin are very friendly and helpful. The patients care and comfort are their top priority. One of the best dental experiences I have had in years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Martin, DMD?
I had an excellent experience with Dr Martin and his assistant. He came into the office to treat my broken tooth during the holiday shut down. He has a very easy demeanor and explained what he is doing through the proceedure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Martin, DMD?
It has been quite a while since I’ve been to a dentist. I have a lot of fear and am embarrassed about how much and easily I gag. I loved Dr. Martin’s FaceBook ad and decided to try his practice. I LOVE THEM!! Everyone is so friendly and calming. I feel like I’m coming to visit my friends. And ice cream at the end is an added bonus! I’m so glad I decided to check them out. -Megan
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Martin, DMD?
My teeth/mouth have never received so much attention, and such a thorough examination, and explanations before. I think a new standard for dentistry service has been set. I am looking forward to my dental visits here. They have a lot of tools, and the people and office is very nice. It was a relaxing and comforting experience. I felt they really cared about my dental health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Martin, DMD?
I have the worst anxiety with anything coming near my face, especially all of the dentist equipment. Dr. Martin has made it possible for me to actually be comfortable during my cleanings and other procedures. I know I need to upkeep my teeth, but the anxiety was getting in the way. Now I can go to the dentist knowing that all will be OK. Dr. Martin and his team make sure I am 100% comfortable before they begin any work. It's a welcome reprieve and I highly recommend Dr. Martin!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Martin, DMD?
Professional and caring. My needs ands fears of dental work were managed with great care and concern. Tim Y.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Martin, DMD?
Modern, clean office space and equipment with an awesome, friendly staff. Thanks to everyone for an easy visit from start to finish.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Martin, DMD?
Friendly, comfortable environment with thorough examinations. Clear explanation of procedures and charges.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Martin, DMD?
Dr. Martin is very personable & thorough. Office is very modern & conveniently located for me. Staff is friendly, efficient & office has latest technology, so x-rays done much easier & with less pain (due to extra mandibular boney tori in my mouth) than usual.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Martin, DMD?
The most comprehensive dental evaluation I have ever had. Important dental health information explained by Dr Martin and the extremely courteous staff. Individualized care and treatment options are offered
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Martin, DMD?
My husband and I have been going to Dr. Martin and his wonderful staff for over a year now since they opened and we’re so glad that we decided to give them a try. They’re definitely different from your typical dentist experience. They know you here and talk to you about how you’re really doing. I don’t have the anxiety anymore about my dental visits. I really like the hygienist, Marie. She is so efficient yet gentle and I’ve learned a lot about practicing good oral hygiene. Give them a try!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Martin, DMD?
Dr. Martin and staff are wonderful! They really care about the health of your teeth and you as a person. I spent more time with Dr. Martin and staff discussing my teeth and overall goals than I have with all my previous dentists combined. I will highly recommend them to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Martin, DMD?
I was in a great deal of pain the day after Christmas. Dr Martin and staff were seeing patients and I was able to get an immediate appointment. After doing a series of x-rays, he sat with me and showed me what the problem was and the options to fix it. Since I was from out of town, we decided that the best course of treatment was to apply a temporary fix and for me to see my Endodontist at home. The time and patience he took explaining what was happening was very helpful and I was very grateful
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Martin, DMD?
Dr. Martin Rocks!!! Until now, going to the dentist has always been a "white knuckle" experience for me. Dr. Martin was EXTREMELY "patient" with this patient, especially given that he had to chase me around the chair to inject the novacaine (traumatized in childhood by a dentist). I will continue with Dr. Martin as my Dentist in the future. Why? Because he has a unique blend of knowledge, skill and personality, coupled with a great chair side manner. And, I no longer dread the dentist !!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Martin, DMD?
After being treated by various dentists in the past, I consider Dr. Martin to be my life-long dentist. While Dr. Martin is very professional he also is very approachable and easy to talk to. He takes the time to thoroughly explain his recommendations. I feel very confident that he is giving me full attention and that he has my best interests in mind. He shows a deep passion for his profession and his patients. He is a very skilled dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Martin, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Martin?

• Sat: closed