Dr. James Mack, DDS

Dr. James Mack, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. James Mack, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Delafield, WI. He practices dentistry.

423 Genesee St

• DenteMax
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Mack

1  Practice Areas

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

Education data for Dr. Mack is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Mack has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Mack has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mack does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mack and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mack's Reviews

3.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mack to family and friends

Dr. Mack's Performance

GOOD

Great Dentist. Very good at general dentistry and friendly. Extremely efficient and thorough. Will be missed by our family! Dr Mack passed away in October of 2017.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Missed finding cavities that I had to point out to him. Unclean office, unfriendly, didn't give me any advice about how to care for my teeth, made me rinse my own mouth in the bathroom sink, and gave me a very poor yearly teeth cleaning! Way too fast with me, and rude. Worst Dentist I have ever...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1
I never realized a tooth cleaning could hurt so bad. It feels like he murders my entire mouth for a cleaning, leaves me in pain and unable to eat or talk for hours after. The entire office feels outdated and he is not the most friendly.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Mack and his staff is great! They run a very efficient, personal office. The receptionist is very friendly on the phone, his dental assistant is also very friendly, and I never have to wait long in the office before he sees me. He would never do a procedure just because it's the in thing. ...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option5thumbs down icon option2
Didn't say hello or look at me when entered room. Continued to be rude, short, and seemed angered by needing to do any work on my mouth beyond a cleaning. Cleaning was rough, fast and inefficient.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option7thumbs down icon option5