Dr. James Klarsch, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial OrthopedicsMale

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

Dr. James Klarsch, DDS is an Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioner in Saint Louis, MO and has over 38 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of Missouri - Kansas City / School of Dentistry in 1984. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. James Klarsch, DDS

Klarsch Orthodontics

2821 N Ballas Rd Ste 210 Saint Louis, MO 63131

Dr. Klarsch's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Klarsch

My daughter and I have had a great experience with Dr. Klarsch and his staff. Thank you for everything!
Carole N – Nov 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Klarsch, DDS?
My son had a followup appointment at 4 pm on 4/26/19. I took 2 hours off work and left early enough to get my son to the appointment. But a thunderstorm suddendenly started while I was on the road with bad traffic. Dr. Klarsh's secretary) Danielle called me at 4:52 and said it's 5 minutes to 4, you have to reschedule. I said that my clock showed 4:52. I told her that we will be a little late due to bad weather and slow traffic. Danielle insisted us to reschedule after all my explanations. I actually arrived home at 4:01. There is about 10 minutes from our house to Dr. Klarsh's office. The thunderstorm stopped about the same time as I got home. We could have got to his office 15 miutes late at max. The office closes at 5. Because there is no appointment after us, they refuse to wait for us even though we will be before office closes time. I was really unhappy about how they treated us.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
MO – Jun 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Klarsch, DDS?
Dr. Klarsch and his team were wonderful! They guided my family through the braces process for two boys and Invisaligns for me. Everyone in the office is friendly, helpful, and professional.
Ann in Ladue, MO – Apr 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Klarsch, DDS?
Our 2+ years with Dr. Klarsch was an awesome experience from every perspective. His front office staff is super competent and they will accommodate schedules the best the can. My son's teeth look amazing. Thank you Dr. Klarsch! PS - They have the best magazines EVER in the waiting room
St. Louis – Jan 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Klarsch, DDS?
Dr Klarsch and staff are very friendly, professional and efficient. This office is a nice environment, very clean, very friendly... overall A+ from the scheduling at the front desk, to the friendly assistants, to Dr Klarsch explaining details, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY treating me, not only like I am a patient, but also a human being. Beware of other places that treat patients like an assembly line process. This office is top notch:)
Kim Emring in St Charles, MO – May 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Klarsch, DDS?
Dr. Klarsch and his dental assistants are all fantastic, and we're quite pleased with our kid's new smile. We agree with other families that the only downside to this otherwise amazing practice is the awful receptionist. More often than not, she is unpleasant, tactless, and terse, and she publicly confronts families about payments and other PRIVATE matters right in front of all the rest of us in the waiting room, making everyone there but herself very uncomfortable. Her aside, it's great team!
  • Staff wasn't friendly
J.J. in St Louis, MO – Oct 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Klarsch, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Klarsch?