Dr. James Kakos, DDS

Dr. James Kakos, DDS

Dentistry  ·

Dr. James Kakos, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Arlington Heights, IL and has been practicing for 21 years. He practices dentistry.Read his story

James S. Kakos, DDS, PC

1401 S Arlington Heights Rd Ste 1

Arlington Heights, IL 60005

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Kakos

Dr. Kakos' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Kakos "Dr. James Kakos is a Dentist serving the Arlington Heights area for more than 14 years. Dr. Kakos is experienced in Porcelain Crowns, Porcelain Veneers, Full mouth reconstruction, Periodontal Therapy, Laser Gum Lift, Bone Grafts and Dental Implants. Professional Associations Academy of General Dentistry American Dental Association Illinois State Dental Society Chicago Dental Society American Academy of Oral Implantologists Preferred Provider - Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies Office Hours Monday: 9.00 am - 6.00 pm Tuesday: 7.00 am - 4.00 pm Wednesday: 9.00 am - 6.00 pm Friday: 7:00 am – 12:00 pm Saturday: 7:00 am – 12:00 pm "

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Kakos "I chose Dr. Kakos because of his prominent cosmetic dental reputation. After months of research I chose to have him redo my old veneers. I am so glad I came to him. My new smile looks awesome. Thanks Dr. Kakos, you are truly deserving of your rep!"
"The best! As always, he's timely, friendly and funny!"
"Very relaxed atmosphere. Staff is friendly and knowledgeable. Today I came for an Invisilign consultation. Dr. Kakos is a great communicator! He explained the procedure, what would be involved, what to expect, etc. I have been a patient of his for many years, and have recommended him to many others."

"As a general, cosmetic and implant dentist, I strive to provide the best possible care in the most comfortable and caring environment. My office provides all aspects of dental care with the most state of the art procedures in the most beautiful dental facility. I am extremely proud of the care we provide. My staff and I are always available to answer your questions and address any concerns."

1  Practice Areas

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Marquette University / College of Health Sciences
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1987
  • Loyola University / School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1991
  • Fellow in the Academy of General Dentistry
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1997
  • Midwest Implant Institute
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1999

Dr. Kakos has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kakos has no media or publications listed.

• Greek
  • Polish

Dr. Kakos does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kakos and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Schedule Online Now

Dr. Kakos' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kakos

Dr. Kakos?
Dr. Kakos' Performance
What People Say About Dr. James Kakos, DDS
RecentHighestLowest
Doctor Kakos gave me back a beautiful smile after losing my front teeth in an accident. He is extremely knowledgeable and explains everything to you in a way you can understand. Both he and his assistants are very nice and funny, and put you at ease during your appointments.
Anonymous – Sep 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Kakos, DDS?
Dr. Kakos and his staff are just amazing. My visit was totally pain free and pleasant. The office is great and has a warm, cozy atmosphere.
F. M. – Sep 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Kakos, DDS?
I was afraid of the dentist before this visit and now I am not afraid at all. I love all the staff and everyone made me feel very comfortable. Thank you!
Julie N. – Aug 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Kakos, DDS?
I am new to the area and made an appt with Dr. Kakos as i read reviews and saw he was highly recommended. I came in for a cleaning, tooth sensitivity and a veneer consultation. The staff was very welcoming and friendly, the hygenist was very thorough, and Dr. Kakos was extremely informative. He...Read More
Jul 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Kakos, DDS?
Dr. Kakos was great in helping save two of my teeth after I was told that these teeth had to be extracted. I would highly recommend Dr. Kakos.
May 07, 2018
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Kakos?