Dr. James Kakos, DDS

Dr. James Kakos, DDS

Dentistry  ·

Dr. James Kakos, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Arlington Heights, IL and has been practicing for 21 years. He practices dentistry.Read his story

James S. Kakos, DDS, PC

1401 S Arlington Heights Rd Ste 1

Arlington Heights, IL 60005

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Kakos

Dr. Kakos' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Kakos "Dr. Kames Kakos is a Dentist serving the Arlington Heights area for more than 14 years. Dr. Kakos is experienced in Porcelain Crowns and Bridges, Periodontal Therapy, Laser Gum Lift and Dental Implants Professional Associations Academy of General Dentistry American Dental Association Illinois State Dental Society Chicago Dental Society American Academy of Oral Implantologists Preferred Provider - Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies Office Hours Monday: 9.00 am - 6.00 pm Tuesday: 7.00 am - 4.00 pm Wednesday: 9.00 am - 6.00 pm Friday: 7:00 am – 12:00 pm Saturday: 7:00 am – 12:00 pm "

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Kakos "I chose Dr. Kakos because of his prominent cosmetic dental reputation. After months of research I chose to have him redo my old veneers. I am so glad I came to him. My new smile looks awesome. Thanks Dr. Kakos, you are truly deserving of your rep!"

"The best! As always, he's timely, friendly and funny!"

"Very relaxed atmosphere. Staff is friendly and knowledgeable. Today I came for an Invisilign consultation. Dr. Kakos is a great communicator! He explained the procedure, what would be involved, what to expect, etc. I have been a patient of his for many years, and have recommended him to many others."

"As a general, cosmetic and implant dentist, I strive to provide the best possible care in the most comfortable and caring environment. My office provides all aspects of dental care with the most state of the art procedures in the most beautiful dental facility. I am extremely proud of the care we provide. My staff and I are always available to answer your questions and address any concerns."

1  Practice Areas

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Marquette University / College of Health Sciences
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1987
  • Loyola University / School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1991
  • Midwest Implant Institute
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1999
  • Fellow in the Academy of General Dentistry
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1997

Dr. Kakos has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kakos has no media or publications listed.

• Greek
  • Polish

Dr. Kakos does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kakos and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Schedule Online Now

Dr. Kakos' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kakos to family and friends

Dr. Kakos' Performance

Excellent experience overall. The dentist listened to all of my needs and concerns. I'm very happy with the service I received.
Great experience
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I feel like a new person. I love my smile! The cost is worth it.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I'm very happy with my new crown. Dr Kakos is very nice and made my visit easy and stressless. Thank you very much.
Are you Dr. Kakos?