Dr. James Kakos, DDS

Dr. James Kakos, DDS

Dentistry  |

Dr. Kames Kakos is a Dentist serving the Arlington Heights area for more than 14 years. Dr. Kakos is experienced in Porcelain Crowns and Bridges, Periodontal Therapy, Laser Gum Lift and Dental Implants Professional Associations Academy of General Dentistry American Dental Association Illinois State Dental Society Chicago Dental Society American Academy of Oral Implantologists Preferred Provider - Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies Office Hours Monday: 9.00 am - 6.00 pm Tuesday: 7.00 am - 4.00 pm Wednesday: 9.00 am - 6.00 pm Friday: 7:00 am – 12:00 pm Saturday: 7:00 am – 12:00 pm

James S. Kakos, DDS, PC

1401 S Arlington Heights Rd Ste 1

Arlington Heights, IL 60005

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Kakos

Patient Testimonials

I chose Dr. Kakos because of his prominent cosmetic dental reputation. After months of research I chose to have him redo my old veneers. I am so glad I came to him. My new smile looks awesome. Thanks Dr. Kakos, you are truly deserving of your rep!
The best! As always, he's timely, friendly and funny!
Very relaxed atmosphere. Staff is friendly and knowledgeable. Today I came for an Invisilign consultation. Dr. Kakos is a great communicator! He explained the procedure, what would be involved, what to expect, etc. I have been a patient of his for many years, and have recommended him to many others.

As a general, cosmetic and implant dentist, I strive to provide the best possible care in the most comfortable and caring environment. My office provides all aspects of dental care with the most state of the art procedures in the most beautiful dental facility. I am extremely proud of the care we provide. My staff and I are always available to answer your questions and address any concerns.

• Chipped Tooth

• Physical Examination
  • Root Canal
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Marquette University / College of Health Sciences
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1987
  • Loyola University / School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1991
  • Midwest Implant Institute
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1999
  • Fellow in the Academy of General Dentistry
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1997

Dr. Kakos has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kakos has no media or publications listed.

• Greek
  • Polish

Dr. Kakos does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kakos and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kakos' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kakos to family and friends
Dr. Kakos' Performance
DR KAKOS AND HIS STAFF ARE SO WONDERFUL! THEY GENUINELY CARE ABOUT THE PATIENT. DR KAKOS HAS THE MOST ADVANCED DENTISTRY-- DR KAKOS CREATED A VENEER IN ONE VISIT!!! LOVE DR KAKOS AND HIS STAFF!!!
I really enjoy the care and attention to detail. Normally my past dentist experiences have not gone well with other doctors which has caused me to delay treatment and not going. But I do not feel that way at all with Dr Kakos. He makes it a pleasant experience and not so scary for those of us who dread the dentist.
Throughout my procedure Dr. Kakos and his team were amazing from start to finish. They listened to my concerns and needs. They had my best interest in mind and put extra time and care into getting the desired results we wanted to achieve. So happy with my results! He is very talented and doesn't stop until he achieves perfect perfection. Highly recommend his services! -Cristina
All staff was very friendly and knowledgeable.
A new crown. In and out in an hour and a half. Painless.
it was great'
Highest recommendation to Dr. Kakos and Team! He took time to explain the procedure step by step. Dr. Kakos was very supportive, and thorough! He is a professional and has a great personality. I would recommend Dr. Kakos to everyone. The best dentist I have had!
very professional. highly recommended.
excellent; professional; comfortable
great
Very professional with charm to feel at ease
As someone who had some anxiety about getting some dental work done, I couldn't of had a better experience. Dr. Kakos and his assistant Noura were amazing and couldn't be more thankful Thanks!!!
Dr, Kakos is the best dentist. I will continue to be a patient for life.
Best I ever had a a dentist office.
as good as a dentist trip could be :)
Cathy made me feel very comfortable and knew I was extremely nervous. During the whole experience I was treated in a warm and gentle way, Dr. Kakos actually took time to talk with me and reassured me everything is going to be fine and not a big deal. I feel confident and comfortable with the experience and moving forward with Dr. Kakos as my dentist.
Absolutely wonderful
Dr. Kakos was friendly, professional, and thorough. I appreciate the time he spent with me. I also appreciate the friendly, professional, and courteous staff; Cara and Nancy. Dr. Wong did an excellent job with my root canal. I look forward to my return visit.
awesome
Dr. Kakos, He continuously is the best dentist I have ever seen. I am currently going through some dental implant treatment and his experience and expertise is above and beyond. I have also recommended my family members to his practice. All his staff is super friendly. This is a state of the art dental office and he will be seeing me for years to come.
I'm very grateful to have my smile back. Dr. Kakos is excellent and I would recommend him to all!
Three words. Attentive, considerate, and thorough.
Wonderful, Dr Kakos is extremely informativ
Informative visit
gives good details about my teeth and what is going on and how to fix my teeth problems
Transforming and very pleased with all of the explanations and procedures. The results exceeded my expectations. This is why I travel an hour to see Dr. Kakos and his staff, Thank You!
Pleasant and detailed!
I have been a patient for over 10 years. Today Dr. Kakos went above and beyond my expectations.
Was as Impressed as I hoped I would be. Really talented with superior expertise, without loosing the importance of the human touch.
Dr Kakos took time to address my anxiety issues. Very positive first experience with the whole office.
I am not a fan of visiting the dentist. Dr Kakos is kind and caring, Painless experience. No waiting. I always feel like I have gotten quality care.
This was my first visit with the doctor; the diagnosis was done pretty quickly meaning it seems doctor knew exactly what was wrong. The doctor was to the point and seemed accurate. Good explanation helped form the opinion. I will return and hope he would be my permanent doctor for future.
Very professional. The best dentist in Chicago once again lives up to the name. Professionally sound practice with personable staff and leading edge technology.
Always great experience in Dr Kakos office, I am patient for last few years and was never disappointed with quality of service and continue going to this office even after being out of network as it is well worth it. My hygienist Joanna is also outstanding and goes extra mile to make sure my smile will last. Payment options are always discussed and claims are correctly filed. Pleasure to come here every time, nice and professional atmosphere. Highly recommended.
I'm very scared of the dentist and Dr Kakos makes everything much easier!
Dr. Kakos is an outstanding professional whose education in implants, one hour crowns, etc. and his obvious caring personality for each and every patient, make for a most remarkable experience in dentistry. Today he removed a broken crown, and through his ultramodern technology, created a new crown which was perfectly fitted. It was all quite amazing! Office and dental staff are friendly, also caring, and well versed in their profession. I don't think there's any dental f...
Fabulous. I love my Davinci veneers.
Perfect experience every time I visit. Feel very well looked after.
1st time patient and was very impressed. My expectations were far exceeded. The staff was great and very nice. The use of technology is on a another level than any other practice I have been in.
Always a perfectionist which is great.
Easy experience.
I have been coming here for over 15 years and always very pleased, excellent care and always comfort here.
Dr. Kakos did a fabulous work for Crowns upper and lower several years ago. I have been complemented by many of my friends, I am grateful to have Dr. Kakos continuously taking good care. Elizabeth Huschitt Lake Zurixh, Il
Dr. Kakos was able to accommodate my urgent appointment. He was able to explain to me what was going on with my tooth and didn't seem rushed. He was patient and explained things in terms I was able to understand.
Dr. Kakos is very kind and definitely knows what he is doing. I didn't feel one thing while getting my tooth pulled. Great experience!
Always fabulous.
Dr. Kakos and his staff are the best. I have always have anxiety issues with going to the dentist and having work done on my teeth but they make you feel at ease, comfortable and always pain free. They are state of the art and I would not have anyone else work on my teeth.
Over the weekend I had a filling fall out. Although Dr. Kakos had a jam packed schedule he found the time to get me in and fix my tooth right away. I really appreciate the good care I get.
Never thought coming to the dentist for 3 fillings would be painless and relaxing!
This is my third dental visit from a different doctor and he finally was able to give me the answer to my tooth problem. I have never had a dentist take me into a room and give me visuals of what the issue was.
Have you seen Dr. James Kakos, DDS?

Visit Dr. Kakos

Dr. Kakos accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

More Dentists at James S. Kakos, DDS, PC