Dr. James T. Hutta, DDS

Dr. James T. Hutta, DDS

Orthodontics | Male | 53 years old

What I especially enjoy is watching the transformation in my patients as we give them a beautiful, confident smile. My team and I take pride in providing orthodontics in a caring environment. We treat each patient as if they were part of our family and show them the respect they deserve. Each treatment plan is customized for the specific patient and the latest technology is used to provide the best orthodontic treatment available. Our patients become part of our orthodontic family. lovethatsmile.netRead more

James T. Hutta DDS

Experience with Dr. Hutta
Dr. Hutta's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (1089)
in columbus, oh |
DR. Hutta is an outstanding and extremely caring professional. As an adult patient I felt very comfortable and was provided all the necessary information to make the best decision regarding the care I needed. Dr. Hutta and staff (especially Jennifer Williams) are amazing! They made me feel so comfortable during each visit, they listened to my concerns and provided excellent care. I would highly recommend Dr. Hutta! I love my brand new smile!!!
in Columbus, OH |
Absolutely amazing staff and Dr. Hutta truly cares about his patients!! From the moment I walked in the door, I knew I made the right choice for my daughter's orthodontic care.
in Pomeroy, OH |
Dr. Hutta's infectious smile sets the tone for every co-worker in the office. Not only are their smiles beautiful, but there's a genuineness about each of them that just melts away your concerns. Meeting Dr. Hutta and Teresa helped me decide between them and another provider in a heartbeat. Then Brittanie and Dr. Price did an excellent job explaining every step as they worked. You got the impression Dr. Hutta picked the creme de la creme to work with him.
in Barboursville WV |
Never have I seen an office so rich looking, the staff highly friendly, competent and professional. Ms. Teresa Hill was exceptional!! She made me feel welcomed and she asked all the right questions and left all the advising for Dr. Hutta. Dr. Hutta came in where it was a full lobby of patients waiting and was not short in any kind of way looking at all options available. Dr. Price came over and introduced himself. The entire experience was unbelievable and it was worth the 200 mile ride.
in Gahanna, OH |
2 out of 3 of my kids have gone to Dr. Hutta for braces. My youngest isn't ready for them yet. I have only been impressed by the doctor and staff. i never really believed before that dentist and orthodontists weren't just after charging the patient for everything based on past experiences of mine from when I was younger. I was totally wrong in the case of Dr. Hutta. He truly seems to work with the patient and sincerely wants to help to make the best smile possible.
in Gahanna, Ohio |
What a great experience! Dr. Hutta is very knowledgable and always willing to answer questions. Dr. Hutta, Dr. Price, team and office staff are very friendly and made my daughter feel at ease and comfortable. He did such an amazing job, my daughters smile when her braces came off was priceless.
GAHANNA |
We love dr hutta! He is great and the office staff are wonderful!! Love it there:)
in Westerville, Ohio |
We have had a very positive experience with DR Hutta! He and his staff are always so helpful and friendly! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for an orthodontist.
in Ohio |
I've taken both of my daughter's here, great staff & Dr. Hutta is wonderful with his patients.
Have you seen Dr. James T. Hutta, DDS?

Dr. Hutta's Care Philosophy

Dr. Hutta's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthodontics
  •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Overbite

Eastman Dental Center, Rochester, New York

Completed in 1992

The Ohio State University

Graduated in 1985

Dr. Hutta does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hutta and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthodontics