Dr. James Hutta, DDS

Dr. James Hutta, DDS

Orthodontics  |

Dr. James Hutta, DDS is an dentist who practices in Gahanna, OH. He is 54 years old and has been practicing for 28 years.

James T. Hutta DDS

470 Silver Ln # A

Gahanna, OH 43230

• Medical Mutual of Ohio

Learn about Dr. Hutta

What I especially enjoy is watching the transformation in my patients as we give them a beautiful, confident smile. My team and I take pride in providing orthodontics in a caring environment. We treat each patient as if they were part of our family and show them the respect they deserve. Each treatment plan is customized for the specific patient and the latest technology is used to provide the best orthodontic treatment available. Our patients become part of our orthodontic family. lovethatsmile.net

• Orthodontics

• Retainer Therapy
  • Retainers
  • Surgical Orthodontics
  • Teeth Whitening

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• The Ohio State University
  • Eastman Dental Center, Rochester, New York
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1992
  • Tmj
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Hutta has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hutta has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hutta does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hutta and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Hutta's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hutta to family and friends
Dr. Hutta's Performance
Gahanna Ohio |
We were so fortunate to find Dr. Hutta. My daughter was a constant thumb sucker and really impacted her smile. After meeting with Dr. Hutta, he started treatment immediately at the age of 6 and broke her habit till she was ready for braces. A beautiful smile was so important to her and was able to start enjoying that at the age of 11! Just amazing! The staff was amazing and always went above and beyond! Highly recommend for anyone!!
in New Albany, OH |
he is the worst. He made a lot of mistakes in my case. He made me look a lot of worse than do not ware the braces he put on me. I hate what he has done to me. He is hurting my life in many ways.
in Columbus, OH |
My experience with him was terrible and horrible.
in columbus, oh |
DR. Hutta is an outstanding and extremely caring professional. As an adult patient I felt very comfortable and was provided all the necessary information to make the best decision regarding the care I needed. Dr. Hutta and staff (especially Jennifer Williams) are amazing! They made me feel so comfortable during each visit, they listened to my concerns and provided excellent care. I would highly recommend Dr. Hutta! I love my brand new smile!!!
in Columbus, OH |
Absolutely amazing staff and Dr. Hutta truly cares about his patients!! From the moment I walked in the door, I knew I made the right choice for my daughter's orthodontic care.
in Pomeroy, OH |
Dr. Hutta's infectious smile sets the tone for every co-worker in the office. Not only are their smiles beautiful, but there's a genuineness about each of them that just melts away your concerns. Meeting Dr. Hutta and Teresa helped me decide between them and another provider in a heartbeat. Then Brittanie and Dr. Price did an excellent job explaining every step as they worked. You got the impression Dr. Hutta picked the creme de la creme to work with him.
in Barboursville WV |
Never have I seen an office so rich looking, the staff highly friendly, competent and professional. Ms. Teresa Hill was exceptional!! She made me feel welcomed and she asked all the right questions and left all the advising for Dr. Hutta. Dr. Hutta came in where it was a full lobby of patients waiting and was not short in any kind of way looking at all options available. Dr. Price came over and introduced himself. The entire experience was unbelievable and it was worth the 200 mile ride.
in Gahanna, OH |
2 out of 3 of my kids have gone to Dr. Hutta for braces. My youngest isn't ready for them yet. I have only been impressed by the doctor and staff. i never really believed before that dentist and orthodontists weren't just after charging the patient for everything based on past experiences of mine from when I was younger. I was totally wrong in the case of Dr. Hutta. He truly seems to work with the patient and sincerely wants to help to make the best smile possible.
in Gahanna, Ohio |
What a great experience! Dr. Hutta is very knowledgable and always willing to answer questions. Dr. Hutta, Dr. Price, team and office staff are very friendly and made my daughter feel at ease and comfortable. He did such an amazing job, my daughters smile when her braces came off was priceless.
GAHANNA |
We love dr hutta! He is great and the office staff are wonderful!! Love it there:)
in Westerville, Ohio |
We have had a very positive experience with DR Hutta! He and his staff are always so helpful and friendly! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for an orthodontist.
in Ohio |
I've taken both of my daughter's here, great staff & Dr. Hutta is wonderful with his patients.
Have you seen Dr. James Hutta, DDS?

Visit Dr. Hutta