Dr. James Hutta, DDS is an orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Gahanna, OH and has been practicing for 27 years. He practices orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.

Dr. Hutta accepts

Dr. Hutta accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Delta Dental
Medical Mutual of Ohio

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check if Dr. Hutta treats your condition or procedure

• Surgical Orthodontics
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Underbite

What I especially enjoy is watching the transformation in my patients as we give them a beautiful, confident smile. My team and I take pride in providing orthodontics in a caring environment. We treat each patient as if they were part of our family a...

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

0.39814200398142%

Dr. Hutta?
Dr. Hutta's Performance
What People Say About Dr. James Hutta, DDS
Absolutely the best office staff I’ve ever experienced. Not only are they timely and extremely professional but also personable and friendly!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Hutta, DDS?
Amazing Team! They are so gentle and go out of their way on each & every visit. My daughter gets excited to go to her appointments.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Hutta, DDS?
James T. Hutta, DDS is the most amazing medical experience ever! The entire team is extremely professional but more so personal. They make sure every person feels like they are the most important patient they have. From the moment we walked in they all began making sure my son who is Autistic was comfortable and felt safe. I didn’t even have to tell them what he needed to feel comfortable. They went as far as to open the office an hour early on a Friday so that he could come in and go into a pr
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Hutta, DDS?
I have had to have braces twice now (once in high school and again as an adult) and both times Dr. Hutta was my orthodontist. He and Dr. Price and wonderful, personal, and involved in each step of the process. The staff that works in and around the office are alaways so friendly and seem genuinely happy to be there. I highly recommend this practice for anyone you g and old that need braces. You will not be disappointed!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Hutta, DDS?
All around the BEST orthodontic practice! Doctors go above and beyond as well as all of the staff!! Our family loves our smiles thanks to Dr. Hutta!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Hutta, DDS?
We were so fortunate to find Dr. Hutta. My daughter was a constant thumb sucker and really impacted her smile. After meeting with Dr. Hutta, he started treatment immediately at the age of 6 and broke her habit till she was ready for braces. A beautiful smile was so important to her and was able to start enjoying that at the age of 11! Just amazing! The staff was amazing and always went above and beyond! Highly recommend for anyone!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Hutta, DDS?
he is the worst. He made a lot of mistakes in my case. He made me look a lot of worse than do not ware the braces he put on me. I hate what he has done to me. He is hurting my life in many ways.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Hutta, DDS?
My experience with him was terrible and horrible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Hutta, DDS?
DR. Hutta is an outstanding and extremely caring professional. As an adult patient I felt very comfortable and was provided all the necessary information to make the best decision regarding the care I needed. Dr. Hutta and staff (especially Jennifer Williams) are amazing! They made me feel so comfortable during each visit, they listened to my concerns and provided excellent care. I would highly recommend Dr. Hutta! I love my brand new smile!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Hutta, DDS?
Absolutely amazing staff and Dr. Hutta truly cares about his patients!! From the moment I walked in the door, I knew I made the right choice for my daughter's orthodontic care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Hutta, DDS?
Dr. Hutta's infectious smile sets the tone for every co-worker in the office. Not only are their smiles beautiful, but there's a genuineness about each of them that just melts away your concerns. Meeting Dr. Hutta and Teresa helped me decide between them and another provider in a heartbeat. Then Brittanie and Dr. Price did an excellent job explaining every step as they worked. You got the impression Dr. Hutta picked the creme de la creme to work with him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Hutta, DDS?
Never have I seen an office so rich looking, the staff highly friendly, competent and professional. Ms. Teresa Hill was exceptional!! She made me feel welcomed and she asked all the right questions and left all the advising for Dr. Hutta. Dr. Hutta came in where it was a full lobby of patients waiting and was not short in any kind of way looking at all options available. Dr. Price came over and introduced himself. The entire experience was unbelievable and it was worth the 200 mile ride.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Hutta, DDS?
2 out of 3 of my kids have gone to Dr. Hutta for braces. My youngest isn't ready for them yet. I have only been impressed by the doctor and staff. i never really believed before that dentist and orthodontists weren't just after charging the patient for everything based on past experiences of mine from when I was younger. I was totally wrong in the case of Dr. Hutta. He truly seems to work with the patient and sincerely wants to help to make the best smile possible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Hutta, DDS?
What a great experience! Dr. Hutta is very knowledgable and always willing to answer questions. Dr. Hutta, Dr. Price, team and office staff are very friendly and made my daughter feel at ease and comfortable. He did such an amazing job, my daughters smile when her braces came off was priceless.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Hutta, DDS?
We love dr hutta! He is great and the office staff are wonderful!! Love it there:)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Hutta, DDS?
We have had a very positive experience with DR Hutta! He and his staff are always so helpful and friendly! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for an orthodontist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Hutta, DDS?
I've taken both of my daughter's here, great staff & Dr. Hutta is wonderful with his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Hutta, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Hutta?