Dr. James Hurst, DDS

Dentistry | Male

Dr. James Hurst, DDS
Dr. James Hurst, DDS is a dentist who practices in Englewood, OH. He is 65 years old and has been practicing for 39 years.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Hurst's Care Philosophy

Welcome to a dental office that's committed to having the latest equipment as well as making you feel comfortable and at ease with every visit. We believe that having the most advanced tools maximizes your dental experience. But just as important is a relaxed environment. So sit back and listen to music with headphones, or watch television. We also have toys for children.

Dr. Hurst's Experience

Visiting Dr. Hurst

Dr. Hurst accepts 2 insurance carriers

Dr. Hurst is now accepting new patients

Dr. Hurst's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hurst to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Hurst's Performance
Vandalia, OH |
Dr Hurst is NOT an oral surgeon! Sinus lift/bone graft surgery was the worst decision I've ever made. Two years later I'm still trying to repair the damage. I had pain in my face and ear 4 months after surgery. He prescribed pain killers and muscle relaxers but never did an X ray or CT scan to find the pieces of bone graft material that were lodged in my sinus cavity causing blockage and an infection resulting in painful sinus surgery, implant failure and continued loss of teeth.
in Dayton,ohio |
Dr. Hurst was my first dentist 30+ years ago. I had to be about 3 or 4 and I still remember his gentleness. I was always excited to come to the dentist. I remember wanting keep my teeth clean so he would tell me how well I had done since the last appointment. For some reason around the age of 10 we change dentist but I never forgot Dr. Hurst. To this day oral hygiene has been very important to me and I owe by beautiful smile to him. Thank you Dr. Hurst for your dedication to oral
Have you seen Dr. James Hurst, DDS?
Are you Dr. Hurst?

Compare Dr. Hurst

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Hurst's Care Philosophy

Dr. Hurst's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Misaligned Teeth
  • Tooth Discoloration (Resistant to Whitening)

University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine

Graduated in 1978

Miami Valley Hospital
    University Of Tennessee

Dr. Hurst does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hurst and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Contouring (Dental)
  • Dental Restoration