Dr. James A. Homon, DDS

Dr. James A. Homon, DDS

Orthodontics | Male | 47 years old

Learn about this dentist

Dr. James Homon specializes in helping children, teens and adults achieve a beautiful and confident smile! Our office is committed to providing you with the highest quality of care. We will make every effort to ensure that your time with us is a comfortable and informative experience.Read more

Dr. Homon's Experience

Experience with Dr. Homon
Dr. Homon's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (16)
in Lewis Center, OH |
Horrible experience I have four kids that need braces and two are seen here. Will not be using Dr. Homon for my other two kids horrible experience here they charged us $135 fee because they improperly put in an expander in my daughters mouth and it broke. They never have appointments outside of school hours so kids are constantly having to be pulled out of school. Also they leave you waiting in the waiting room for up to an hour which is infuriating when you have to take kids out of school
in Westerville, OH |
Dr. Homan was less the ethical and honest in dealing with us. We would not recommend him.
in Delaware, OH |
I wish I'd never set foot in his office. The tech I had several times (young woman dark hair first name started with T) was like out of a Monty Python skit of how to be the worst employee ever to interface with people. Mumbling behind her mask, glowering, just walking off and leaving, and not explaining anything or making eye contact. Then Dr. Homan comes and is insensitive and pretentious and is blatantly obvious that he is interested in the hefty fee and not the kid associated with it.
in Columbus, OH |
I feel that Dr. Homon cares more about making money than about spending quality time and care to his patients. The staff and assistants are kind, but Dr. Homon did an awful job with my child's braces - average rating on his best day. I would definitely NOT recommend him. There are way better orthodontist out there that really care about their patients.
Powell, ohio |
Questions I asked were brushed off by assistants, Dr wouldn't explain policies but had his assistants do it, I was not given correct explanations of procedures, they did not tell me of all cost up front then had my daughter in the chair and said to pay right then for a procedure or come back for another appointment with the money - after I took off work for this one. Staff is unprofessional and rude, Doctor mostly seems motivated by dollar signs and doesn't have good bedside manner. Too $$$.
Delaware, OH |
If you want your kid to be treated like an assembly line with $ being their main concern, choose him.
in Powell, OH |
Dr Homon did a great job on my sons teeth. He gets compliments all the time on his beautiful smile.
Delaware, OH |
Orthodontics assistants are not very nice or social with the kids, instead discuss weekend plans with other employees. I was told daughter might have lice and I'm a nurse. They asked me to take her home after they numbed her and took her wire out. Took her to dr, no lice. Now being told she has to miss school again tomorrow morning because they don't do that kind of procedure in the afternoon. Their mistake and we are the one's being put out. I am missing work again. So disappointed!
Have you seen Dr. James A. Homon, DDS?
Are you Dr. Homon?

Compare Dr. Homon

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Homon's Care Philosophy

Dr. Homon's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthodontics
  •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Overbite

University Of Mi

Completed in 1998

Miami University

Graduated in 1991

Dr. Homon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Homon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthodontics

• Ceramic Dental Braces
  • Invisalign®

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.