Dr. James Hanigan, DDS

Dr. James Hanigan, DDS

Orthodontics  ·

Dr. James Hanigan, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Tomball, TX and has been practicing for 21 years. He practices orthodontics.Read his story

James B Hanigan DDS MS PA

29220 Quinn Rd

Tomball, TX 77375

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Hanigan

Dr. Hanigan's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Hanigan "On behalf of my entire staff, I warmly welcome you to our office. I am honored you have chosen our office for your orthodontic needs. As a father of three, I want only the best for my children, and I carry that passion to providing the highest quality of care for each patient we are so blessed to treat. I truly appreciate you choosing us to take care of you and your family, and I will not take that trust for granted. Education and Achievements Prior to attending an orthodontic residency, I completed a general dentistry residency. I practiced for five years after that as a general dentist, so I feel very comfortable working with your family dentist, especially on more complicated, adult multidisciplinary treatment plans. I received a Bachelor of Science in biochemistry from the University of Texas at Austin (Hook-em!) and a Doctorate of Dental Surgery (DDS) from UT Health Science Center San Antonio. I also completed a Master of Science and certificate in orthodontics from the UTHSC-Houston. I am a decorated veteran of the USAF, a Texas Merit Scholarship recipient, a National Institute of Health research fellow, and an honor graduate from UTHSCSA Dental School. I am one of the founding members and benefactors of the Magnolia Education Foundation. Personal Life Outside the office, I enjoy a number of “hobbies,” though my greatest joy is spending time with my wife of 28 years and my three wonderful, charming daughters. "

This content was provided by Dr. Hanigan "At our orthodontic practice, we work hard to treat our patients the same way we would like to be treated: with respect, professionalism, and sensitivity toward our needs. With over 175 years of combined experience, we understand the expectations of the patients and families we serve, and we do everything we can to make sure that each patient has an exceptional experience at our practice."

1  Practice Areas

• Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion - Short Stature Syndrome
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• University of Texas / Dental Branch
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997
  • DIPLOMATE OF THE AMERICAN BOARD OF ORTHODONTICS
    Other Education | Completed 2007

Dr. Hanigan has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hanigan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hanigan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hanigan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hanigan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hanigan to family and friends
489 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Hanigan's Performance

I have been a patient of Dr. Hanigan for 12 years and have nothing but positive things to say. He truly listened to what I wanted my smile to look like and made it happen. He communicated with both my dentist and my oral surgeon constantly to make sure my treatment moved quickly and was exactly...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0