Dr. James Guinn, DMD

Dr. James Guinn, DMD

Orofacial Pain Dentistry  |
Dr. James Guinn, DMD is a dentist who practices in Taylorsville, UT. He is 71 years old.

6287 S Redwood Rd Ste 101

Taylorsville, UT 84123

Learn about Dr. Guinn

• Orofacial Pain Dentistry

• Dislocated Jaw
  • Tempormandibular Joint Pain

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

Education data for Dr. Guinn is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Guinn has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Guinn has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Guinn does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Guinn and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Guinn's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Guinn to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Guinn's Performance
in Sandy, Utah |
Our experience with Dr. Guinn as been exemplary. We were thrown a curve when my daughter was diagnosed with Idiopathic juvenile rheumatoid arthritis. At first we thought it was lock jaw. After a couple CT Scans Dr. Guinness gave us the news. Daughter was fitted with bite guard. Vitamins for supporting and strengthening bone, physical therapy for jaw strength were all prescribed as well as the innovative drug Enbrel which has stopped her bone degeneration. He explained everything in detail.
Centerville, Ut |
I was in alot of pain for nearly a year. I went to my dentist and was made a bite guard to wear which made things worse. He then sent me to Dr Guinn. It was the best referral I have had, after seeing him my pain is completely gone! The office staff is really nice, I never had to wait to be seen and Dr Guinn has been very caring.
in Orem, UT |
All of the analysis he does is based off the sheet you fill out. I filled mine out completely and all he could tell me after charging me nearly $400 is that I am stressed out and my whole jaw will be ruined if I don't try and use hypnotherapy. Really? No other help other than telling me to reduce stress in my next to stress free life. He did mention I could pay him another $1500 to create some mouthpiece that he said wouldn't really fix my prob. I wouldn't recommend to anyone I cared about.
Have you seen Dr. James Guinn, DMD?
Are you Dr. Guinn?