Dr. James Guinn, DMD

Dr. James Guinn, DMD

Orofacial Pain Dentistry | Male

6287 S Redwood Rd Ste 101 Taylorsville, UT 84123 Get Directions

Dr. James Guinn, DMD is an dentist who practices in Taylorsville, UT. He is 70 years old.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Guinn's Experience

Visiting Dr. Guinn

Dr. Guinn's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Guinn to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Guinn's Performance
in Sandy, Utah |
Our experience with Dr. Guinn as been exemplary. We were thrown a curve when my daughter was diagnosed with Idiopathic juvenile rheumatoid arthritis. At first we thought it was lock jaw. After a couple CT Scans Dr. Guinness gave us the news. Daughter was fitted with bite guard. Vitamins for supporting and strengthening bone, physical therapy for jaw strength were all prescribed as well as the innovative drug Enbrel which has stopped her bone degeneration. He explained everything in detail.
Centerville, Ut |
I was in alot of pain for nearly a year. I went to my dentist and was made a bite guard to wear which made things worse. He then sent me to Dr Guinn. It was the best referral I have had, after seeing him my pain is completely gone! The office staff is really nice, I never had to wait to be seen and Dr Guinn has been very caring.
in Orem, UT |
All of the analysis he does is based off the sheet you fill out. I filled mine out completely and all he could tell me after charging me nearly $400 is that I am stressed out and my whole jaw will be ruined if I don't try and use hypnotherapy. Really? No other help other than telling me to reduce stress in my next to stress free life. He did mention I could pay him another $1500 to create some mouthpiece that he said wouldn't really fix my prob. I wouldn't recommend to anyone I cared about.
Have you seen Dr. James Guinn, DMD?
Are you Dr. Guinn?

Compare Dr. Guinn

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.
}

Dr. Guinn's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orofacial Pain Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Utah not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Dislocated Jaw
  • Tempormandibular Joint Pain

Dr. Guinn does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Guinn and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orofacial Pain Dentistry

Dr. Guinn does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Guinn and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.