Dr. James Goodwin, DMD

Sleep Medicine DentistryMaleAge 63

Sleep Medicine Dentistry

Dr. James Goodwin, DMD is a Sleep Medicine Dentistry Practitioner in Prescott Valley, AZ. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. James Goodwin, DMD

SleepMatters.rest

3192 N WINDSONG DR Prescott Valley, AZ 86314

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Sleep Medicine Dentistry Practitioners in your area

• Easy Scheduling
    Patients said scheduling was easy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Dr. Goodwin treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Goodwin's conditions and procedures:

• Sleep Apnea Oral Appliances

Dr. Goodwin accepts

Dr. Goodwin accepts the following insurance:

Assurant Health
Commercial Insurance Company
Golden Rule
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Health Net
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
Medicaid
Tricare

Dr. Goodwin's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Goodwin

2.8

Dr. Goodwin

I traveled from Flagstaff because this was the closest in-network provider to get a sleep apnea oral appliance. The staff was great at getting me an appointment that accommodated my schedule. I am sleeping so much better and no longer waking my husband with my ear-splitting snorting! Debbie was awesome at holding my insurance to their quoted rate (they tried to process the bill differently) and saved me a ton of money. I actually only briefly shook hands with Dr. Goodwin but David was very knowledgeable and did a great job taking care of me.
Apr 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Goodwin, DMD?
Just starting the process of getting an OTA as recommended/allowed by my cardiologist for my newly diagnosed sleep apnea but the staff and the process seem fine.
Steve in Prescott Valley, AZ – Dec 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Goodwin, DMD?
Dr. Goodwin's staff are great. His office is clean. Dr. Goodwin consulted with me electronically. He appeared to have somewhere else he had to be. After I received services I learned that I was grossly overcharged. When I attempted to negotiate the fee his office told me that was the discounted price! I was charged 50 -60% more than 3 other sources said my services should cost! I have a different provider now. At least they are nice while they overcharge you.
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Prescott Valley, AZ – Oct 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Goodwin, DMD?
Can't believe the negative reviewer. Dr. Goodwin and his entire staff are among the most professional, amicable and helpful individuals I've met. Dr Goodwin (likes to be called JC) is very friendly, very open to questions and he always explains things as clearly and as professionally as anyone I've encountered, regardless of the field. His entire staff helped me navigate my insurance policy every step of the way and are always eager to answer any questions I might have.
Tucson, AZ – Jul 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Goodwin, DMD?
Dr Goodwin has a huge ego problem. If you as a patient want to be insulted he is your man. He was so rude I never went back for appliance adjustment. What a waste of Medicare money.
Apr 11, 2018
It is unfortunate that this person did not allow...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Goodwin, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Goodwin?

• Sleep Medicine Dentistry

2012
Diplomate Credential, American Board Of Dental Sleep Medicine, Academy Of Clinical Sleep Disorders Disciplines

Is Dr. James Goodwin, DMD accepting new patients?

Dr. James Goodwin, DMD generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Goodwin's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. James Goodwin, DMD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Goodwin accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. James Goodwin, DMD's top areas of care?

Dr. Goodwin frequently treats Sleep Apnea and Sleep Apnea Oral Appliances. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Goodwin treats.

Where is Dr. James Goodwin, DMD's office located?

Dr. Goodwin's office is located at 3192 N WINDSONG DR, Prescott Valley, AZ 86314. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. James Goodwin, DMD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Goodwin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. James Goodwin, DMD?

SleepMatters.rest