Pediatric Dentistry  |
Dr. James Geshay, DDS
Dr. James Geshay, DDS is a dentist who practices in Uniontown, PA. He is 62 years old.

634 Pittsburgh Rd

Uniontown, PA 15401

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Dental Network of America
  • Guardian
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Geshay

• Pediatric Dentistry

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Education data for Dr. Geshay is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Geshay has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Geshay has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Geshay does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Geshay and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Geshay's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Geshay to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Geshay's Performance
in Mt.Braddock pa |
I couldn't of ask for a better dental experience for my 6 yr old son, the staff was very kind, Tia went above and beyond to schedule my appointment for the time to work around my schedule, Dr Geshey made my son feel so comfortable being that he was so nervous and the anesthesiologist made a game of it to get his mind off of wat was going to happen, Im very thankful that my son had such a great experience and I would recommend him to any parent so their gets the great experience my child was give
WV |
We could not have asked for a better experience than what we've had with Dr. Geshay & his team. The over 2 hours of driving from WV to Uniontown PA was more than worth it. They catered to our 5 year old to make her feel as comfortable as possible, explained everything to us very well, answered every question, went above & beyond to make sure our little girl received the best care & that the whole experience was pleasant. Dr. Geshay & the anesthesiologist were very nice & did an amazing job!
in Charleroi, PA |
This place is AMAZING! If you are looking for a dentist for your children, look no further! My kids are 5 and 8 and I have been bringing them here for the last 4 years. My daughter recently had gingival graft surgery here (with IV sedation) and everything went very well. She's also had to have a few of her baby teeth pulled in the past. Dr Geshay is wonderful with kids. So gentle and caring. My daughter absolutely ADORES him! The staff is also super sweet and kind.
Dr. Geshay was wonderful with my two kids. My son had awful work done by a different dentist. Dr. Geshay was able to fix everything and did an amazing job! I would highly reccomend him to anyone looking for a pediatric dentist. His office staff is extremely nice and provides a pleasant experience.
in New Castle, PA |
After being a loyal customer of Dr. Geshay's office for 18 years, it was time I move on from a pediatric dentist. I requested my dental records and found comments that did not reflect my dental history. I've been fortunate enough to never have a cavity in my life, but my caries history was listed as a moderate level, not none or even mild. They also claimed that I told them I do not wear my prescribed retainer. Overall, I am very disappointed this is the way they treated a loyal customer.
Have you seen Dr. James Geshay, DDS?
Are you Dr. Geshay?