Dr. James Fetsch, DMD

Dr. James Fetsch, DMD

Dentistry  ·

Dr. James Fetsch, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in O Fallon, MO and has been practicing for 19 years. He practices dentistry.Read his story

Deer Creek Dental

• Dominion Insurance
  • Guardian
  • MetLife

Invisalign

Invisalign clear aligners provide an effective way to straighten your teeth while remaining virtually invisible. Wearing the comfortable, customized aligners will gradually shift your teeth into their correct position. Correcting teeth alignment is imperative, not just cosmetically, but for overall health. Invisalign offers the best of both worlds: comfortable, efficient straightening with an essentially invisible appearance.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Missouri

Check if Dr. Fetsch treats your condition or procedure

• Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Scaling
  • Upper Dentures

Personal Attention Professional Care
"My patients’ well being is of utmost importance to me, so they can expect my full undivided attention every time they come in. They deserve the best from me, so to ensure they receive that, I will tak...

2000

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Fetsch

Dr. Fetsch?
Dr. Fetsch's Performance
What People Say About Dr. James Fetsch, DMD
My last two appointments were rescheduled with them because of scheduling errors on their end. They didn't recommend sealants for my daughter until she was 15 and insurance no longer covers sealants at 15 years old. After I paid to get the sealants she had three cavities at her next appointment on the teeth she got the sealants on 6 months prior. They said they would credit me for the sealants. When I went back in to get the cavities filled there was no credit on my account for the sealants.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Fetsch, DMD?
Dr. Fetsch and his entire team--from the front desk to assistants and hygienists--are amazing. They're not only great at what they do, but they always take their time with me. I never feel like they're in a rush, though I know they must be. And they also know how to smile, laugh, and enjoy their work. For all the jokes about hating to go to the dentist, this team provides a breath-of-fresh-air experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Fetsch, DMD?
Love this office. Everyone is super friendly yet very professional. Modern and up to date.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Fetsch, DMD?
I’ve had 4 root canals done now. This one was the easiest and less painful by far. Dr Fetsch did a great job!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Fetsch, DMD?
Dr. Fetsch is top-notch. He has been my dentist for about 18 years and I couldn't be more pleased.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Fetsch, DMD?
Dr. Fetsch has been my dentist for nearly 20 years. He genuinely cares about his patients and their total well being. The entire staff at Deer Creek Dental treat their patients like family. Before coming to see Dr. Fetch I was extremely reluctant to even go to the dentist because of years of bad experiences. I cannot say enough how much I highly regard, respect, and appreciate the care provided by Dr. Fetsch and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Fetsch, DMD?
Really and truly enjoyed my visit with a Brittany and Dr Fetsch at Deer Creek Dental. My teeth was taken great care of but Brittany and Dr Fetsch followed her up with a very courteous and professional exam. I appreciate none of them smelling like cigarettes or smoke too. (Been there done that) I was also given estimates on the work I needed before I left that day in clear to understand and read papers. I enjoy having deer Creek taking care of me and my family dental needs! Thanks!
So patient and professional
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Fetsch, DMD?
I had the best experience I’ve ever had at a Dentis. My Hygenist, Britni, was friendly, totally informing, and was skilled and thorough! Britni came in on her day off to complete the the work! Dr Fetch has removed a Wisdom Tooth and put Crowns on three teeth. This work was done approximately 2 years ago and was painless and performed in a very friendly atmosphere!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Fetsch, DMD?
Everyone was friendly, helpful and caring.
Great experience
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Fetsch, DMD?
Switched Dentists from my last one for 15 years. Dr Fetsch and his assistants are always on time and the quality of work is great. They also work with my insurance. My experience is very positive and will keep coming back as well as the rest of my family. Keep up the good work!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Fetsch, DMD?
Dr. Fetsch and his staff were excellent. I felt comfortable at all times and appreciate that he is being proactive about my dental health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Fetsch, DMD?
I have been going to Dr. Fetsch ever since he opened his office in O'Fallon. It has been over 10 years. I never liked going to the dentist before I started going to Dr. Fetsch.. I feel comfortable with Dr. Fetsch as my dentist and trust him to work on my teeth.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Fetsch, DMD?
I'm the biggest chicken when it comes to "any doctor" and Dentist does rank #1 on the list, however the team here is over and beyond attentive to this fear. Dr. James Fetsch came in and remembered me, made me feel at ease with his "chair side" manner, I totally forgot until he said open wide that I was in the chair. Will continue to go back and tell others and I am already scheduling family members. Thanks so much the entire team there is Great! All seem friendly and professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Fetsch, DMD?
I have recommended Dr.Fetsch to a few of my friends and family that were in need of a dentist. I have always been very satisfied with service and care I have received from Dr.Fetsch and his staff.
I love going to see Dr Detach and his staff. They all very professional
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Fetsch, DMD?
We have been coming to Dr. Fetsch for many years, he is great with the kids. I hear some of my friends say they take thier kids to a pediatric denstist but with Dr. Fetsch this is not something I have ever thought of. I think the kids seeing me go to the same dentist helps thier comfort level with the experience and they have no fear about dentists. He explains everything and includes them in the conversations. A+ in my book!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Fetsch, DMD?
I have been going to Dr. Fetsch since we moved to O'Fallon and I would not got anywhere else. Having had very bad experience before, he made me feel at ease and is taking really good care of me and my whole family. Thanks Dr. Fetsch!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Fetsch, DMD?
We love Dr Fetsch & his entire staff! We've been going there for 15 years! He even met us on a Sunday for an emergency!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Fetsch, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Fetsch?

Deer Creek Dental