Dr. James Ellis, DDS

Dr. James Ellis, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Male
Dr. James Ellis, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Yuba City, CA and has been practicing for 48 years. He graduated from UCLA School Of Medicine in 1970 and practices dentistry and endodontics.Read his story

745 Plumas St

Yuba City, CA 95991

• MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Ellis

Dr. Ellis' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Ellis "Dr. James R. Ellis DDS is a doctor of medical dentistry, with his Doctorate from UCLA's prestigious School of Dentistry. Dr. Ellis has had his practice in Yuba City / Marysville since 2005. Prior to this, he had a practice in Carmichael for 17 years. Dr. Ellis is a Graduate of UCLA Dental School. He has had a wide range of experience in providing patient dental care for over 28 years in private practice and seven years as an Air Force Dentist. Dr. Ellis is was formerly the President of the Santa Barbara-Ventura Dental Care Foundation dedicated to providing dental care plans to employer groups. He also served as director for dental services at Pleasant Valley Hospital in Camarillo, Ca. He enjoys chair-side dentistry and direct patient contact. The office strives to provide the highest quality dentistry using recognized procedures and materials. Our staff is trained in OSHA policies and methods. We maintain the highest safety possible for our patients by using accepted sterilization techniques. Dr. James R. Ellis, DDS is a highly skilled dentist with over 40 years of dental practice experience. He graduated from the highly esteemed UCLA Dental School and has built and managed numerous practices. He has also been brought in by other practices as a consultant to assist with procedures and applications that were outside of their capabilities."

This content was provided by Dr. Ellis "I've dedicated over 40 years to developing the skills and techniques necessary to help solve your dental emergencies quickly and painlessly.

Whether it's dentures, a dental bridge, a crown, a root canal, cavities or just cleaning and a check-up, I've seen and done it all thousands of times.  There's nothing I haven't seen, and when you visit our dental office, I'm the only person who will touch your smile.

I've also put a lot of focus into helping catch problems before they develop, and fix existing problems right the first time.

If you have to go to the dentist, you'll want to find someone you can trust. I invite you to give us a ring and see what a difference a privately run operation makes to your experience. To me you're not a number, you're a future friend for life to our dental office! I treat every patient like family, because that's how I'd want to be treated in your situation."

2  Practice Areas

• Endodontics

• Chipped Tooth
  • Cracked Tooth
  • Tooth Demineralization

No malpractice history found for California.

• UCLA
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1965
  • UCLA School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1970
  • Boston University
    Other Education | Completed 1983

Dr. Ellis has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Ellis has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ellis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ellis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ellis' Reviews

3.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ellis to family and friends

Dr. Ellis' Performance

GOOD

Dr. Ellis was clearly disinterested in having me as a new patient. He emailed me instead of calling me to tell me their emails were going to the junk mail box after me trying to contact his office for a week. He instructed me to call the office. Did that twice DURING BUSINESS HRS and got the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
Dr. Ellis is the best dentist I've ever been to. He's a very intelligent and skilled guy who totally put my mind at ease. He took the time to explain the different options, and why to go with one versus another. I can't recommend him highly enough.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0