Periodontics  |
Male
Dr. James DiPerna, DMD
Dr. James DiPerna, DMD is a dentist who practices in Pittsburgh, PA.

563 Epsilon Dr # 300

Pittsburgh, PA 15238

Learn about Dr. DiPerna

• Periodontics

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Education data for Dr. DiPerna is unavailable at this time.

Dr. DiPerna has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. DiPerna has no media or publications listed.

Dr. DiPerna does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. DiPerna and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. DiPerna's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. DiPerna to family and friends
3.8
Dr. DiPerna's Performance
in Wexford, PA |
Dr. DiPerna installed an implant for me. He was very professional, well-recommended, did excellent work, and had an excellent "chair-side" manner.
Allison Park, PA |
I have been a patient of Dr. DiPerna's for several years. He has done 5 implants for me and I felt his care was excellent. He takes the time to explain everything in detail and makes the experience as painless as possible. Follow up is also excellent.
Glenshaw, PA |
Dr DiPerna took time to explain my dental procedure and to answer any questions. His calm, & polite, manner gave a positive patient experience. I felt very confident with his care. He called in the evening as follow up.
Very delicate in his performance of surgeries even if patients were administered anesthesia. What I like most is his careful approach to each case so we know he is cautious and detailed in analyzing the best medical solution.
in Pittsburgh, PA |
My dentist referred me to Dr. DePerna because his equipment is the latest technology. Jim extracted 3 teeth and placed 5 implants . Dr. DePerna is people oriented and very concerned with the patient's needs. His work is excellent. He coordinates well with other dentists. The administrative office and dental staff are experienced and professional and pleasant and flexible. This is a First Class operation.
in Leechburg, PA |
I would have been happy to give Dr. Diperna five stars because I felt very little pain with the procedures I had done. He's excellent in that regard. The true pain came after I learned not one cent was covered under my insurance after a guarantee from Kathy who handles all that. It's convenient for them to have you pay everything up front, with the expectation of reimbursement from the insurance company. Her guarantee that it was covered left me with a $4000 bill and no compensation.
Have you seen Dr. James DiPerna, DMD?
Are you Dr. DiPerna?