Contact provider for availability

Dr. James DiPerna, DMD

Periodontics ·  Male

Dr. DiPerna
563 Epsilon Dr # 300 Pittsburgh, PA 15238

Dr. James DiPerna, DMD is a periodontics practitioner in Pittsburgh, PA. He practices periodontics.

Dr. DiPerna accepts

(412) 963-1911

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Dr. DiPerna treats your condition or procedure

77.55102040816327%

Dr. DiPerna?
Dr. DiPerna's Performance
What People Say About Dr. James DiPerna, DMD
I attempted to get a second opinion from Dr DiPerna on the necessity of gum surgery and he refused to see me. The office informed me that I had not been compliant with DiPerna’s recommendations in the past - which is totally true. I’m a busy mom taking my kids to all of their pediatrician, dentist, and orthodontist appts and neglected my own care. I explained this to his office but they still treated me like I was a drug addict asking for opioids.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James DiPerna, DMD?
Dr DiPerna was very thorough. He explains your care plan and reasons why one procedure is needed versus a different one. He is also compassionate and has options for those of us that are VERY NERVOUS having dental procedures. The staff is personable and professional. They explain the entire process as easy (and painless) as possible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James DiPerna, DMD?
Dr DiPerna and staff are friendly and caring. My procedure was explained thoroughly and I knew what to expect. I especially appreciated the check in call later in the day of my prcedure. I highly recommend Dr. DiPerna.
The very BEST !
Dr DiPerna is the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James DiPerna, DMD?
I have been visiting Dr. DiPerna for many years and have never had a complaint about him or the staff. I recommend him to friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James DiPerna, DMD?
Visited Dr. DiPerna's office again today: Now have clean gums and white teeth! Never even knew the procedure was underway - so pleasant. Was over before I knew it. No after effects either - Except am willing to smile now! :>) Can't wait to return and see Karen and Judy again! Whatever extraordinarily high expectations you may have - Dr. Diperna's office and staff will exceed them!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James DiPerna, DMD?
Dr DiPerna made my surgery easier to handle by explaining each procedure, step by step, before he performed it. He’s caring, genuine, thorough, gentle, and professional. I think he’s very deserving of the 5 stars I gave him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James DiPerna, DMD?
I have had several implants completed by Dr. DiPerna over the past 14 years. He is always thorough in his explanations of the treatment needed and he and all the staff in the office are courteous and caring. I have had good outcomes with all of the oral surgeries that I have needed and the follow up care is excellent as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James DiPerna, DMD?
Dr DiPerna is simply the best. I have unfortunately worked with numerous periodontists in my 60 years, and Dr. DiPerna combines techical excellence, manual dexterity, intelligence and a professional and caring disposition in a manner that is rare. His office and staff are excellent. All the work he has done for me (three implants) has bern excellent. Finally, Dr. DiPerna collabotates and communicates well with my general dentist and endodontist and serves as my quarterback for dental needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James DiPerna, DMD?
Excellent care and post procedural care. Great staff. Very skilled surgeon. From start to finish, could not of been in better hands. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James DiPerna, DMD?
Thorough, professional and personable. Highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James DiPerna, DMD?
The staff is friendly, caring, and helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James DiPerna, DMD?
Outstanding service! DiDiperna and his staff did everything possible to make my visit pleasant and painless I will be switching to his practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James DiPerna, DMD?
Dr. DiPerna is caring and compassionate. He makes you feel at ease. His entire staff is very friendly and helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James DiPerna, DMD?
I have been a patient since the 80's. A friend recommended him and it was great that she did. I started treatment with gum grafting and then have needed several dental implants over the years.. He has always been accommodating, professional and caring. He is not only concerned about dental health, but one's entire health. I have not had any issues with the work that has been done. I definitely would recommend him (and do).
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James DiPerna, DMD?
Dr DiPerna has given me excellent care and treatment. Very knowledgeable and tends to take a conservative approach to solving your periodontal issues. I highly recommend Dr DiPerna. Chuck Wozniak
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James DiPerna, DMD?
Would definitely recommend Dr. DiPerna. Have had excellent results from the 2 implants I received from him. He is professional and compassionate and explains each step of the procedure. His entire staff is also compassionate and friendly which really helps relieve my anxiety.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James DiPerna, DMD?
Dr DiPerna is a highly competent and trustworthy periodontist. Such a relief and pleasure to have been his patients for a number of years. We are happy to recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James DiPerna, DMD?
My second visit with Dr. DiPerna went even better than the first! He is very professional and calms all of your worries.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. DiPerna?

Compare Providers