James Derrico

James Derrico

Dentistry  ·

James Derrico is a dentistry practitioner in Lisle, IL and has been practicing for 33 years. He practices dentistry.Read his story

College Square Dental

6448 College Rd

Lisle, IL 60532

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about James Derrico

James Derrico's bio

This content was provided by James Derrico "When I began my career, over 31 years ago, my aspiration was to provide dental care in a predictable, comfortable and trusting environment. Through the years, I have had the good fortune of realizing these aspirations by providing extraordinary dental care in the interest that my patients may achieve optimum oral health and maintain their overall wellness. Myphilosophy has always centered around YOU and what YOU value for your own, personal dental health. I have always put my patients first by hiring and training the very best staff I could possibly have to partner with me to share in this vision of optimum dental care. I learned very early on in my career that proper diagnosis, thorough treatment planning, patient education and exceptional care are the most important aspects to providing outstanding dental care that is predictable and can last a life time. With a conservative, yet comprehensive, approach to my patients' care and investing time in continuing education for myself and the team, we are able to keep current in state-of-the-art technology and care for our patients. I am very fortunate that you have chosen College Square Dental for your oral health care and would like to assure you that, along with Dr. Van Beek and our entire team, I will provide you with dental care that will exceed your expectations."

This content was provided by James Derrico "Connecting oral health with overall wellness: At College Square Dental, we believe in treating our patients the same way we would treat our own family. Our staff is completely dedicated to the comfort, well-being, and total satisfaction of every patient who comes to our office. We pride ourselves in delivering the highest quality dental care as well as providing patients with accurate information and answers to any questions they may have."

1  Practice Areas

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Loyola University / School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1985

James Derrico has no awards or honors listed.

James Derrico has no media or publications listed.

James Derrico does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are James Derrico and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Request an Appointment