Dr. James Courrier, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 47

Dr. Courrier
3230 Colby Ave Everett, WA 98201

Dr. James Courrier, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Everett, WA. He graduated from University Of The Pacific / School Of Dentistry and practices dentistry.

Dr. Courrier's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Courrier

3.8

Dr. Courrier?
Dr. Courrier's Performance
What People Say About Dr. James Courrier, DDS
Well I'd like to start my review off like everyone else's here, I'd been seeing Dr. Courrier and Gina Boggeri for the last 2 decades, they're actually the only dentist I've know since I'd been seeing them since I was 11 years old, I recall that my parents specifically chose them because they accepted my adopted sisters state medical, the rest of my family is on Boeing dental as was I until recently, so now I find myself without a dentist because the only dentist I've ever seen no longer is treating patients without private insurance, I understand not accepting new patients, but when I became a patient TWENTY YEARS AGO you did accept state medical, I would think that a patient of record for TWENTY YEARS might be given an exception. I feel hurt, your entire family gives these people your loyalty for over 2 decades and they turn your back on you as soon as you're not seen as profitable, I guess doing it for the community went out the window when Dr. Jim sold the clinic to his son,
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Courrier, DDS?
Prev. Long term family DDS. Dr Jim is a good dentist. But the office environment changed and it was no longer the comfortable and caring office it had been for the previous decade. It just become to uncomfortable for the 5 of us.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Courrier, DDS?
Best Dentist Office I've ever been to. Great Staff! Great, positive, upbeat attitude.??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Courrier, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Courrier?

University Of The Pacific / School Of Dentistry

Dr. Courrier accepts

Dr. Courrier accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental
Delta Dental PPO
Delta Dental Premier
Premera Blue Cross
Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Dr. Courrier treats your condition or procedure