Dr. James Condry, MD

Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryMaleAge 62

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Dr. James Condry, MD is a Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialist in Queensbury, NY. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. James Condry, MD

Northeast Surgical Specialists

4 Fairfield Dr Queensbury, NY 12804 ()

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for New York

• Maxillary Hypoplasia
  • Oral and-or Facial Cleft
  • Wound Repair

Dr. Condry accepts

Dr. Condry accepts the following insurance:

Ameritas

Dr. Condry's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Condry

4.4

Dr. Condry

Dr Condry is incredibly personable, knowledgeable and talented. He is one medical professional that spends whatever time you need to answer all your questions. His entire staff is very accommodating and professional.
Paul M – Jul 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Condry, MD?
I am writing this review in hopes this clinic does not cause others to suffer in pain while being continuously ignored and lied to by Northeast Surgical. I had a serious accident which caused major injury to my front teeth and it was determined that I need extractions and dental implants. After being referred by my medical insurance to this clinic as the IN NETWORK provider, I contacted Northeast surgical on May 9, 2019 requesting an appointment. I sent all of my records and previous x-rays within a day. After TWO WEEKS of no return phone call and me calling multiple times expressing that I was in pain and needed to be seen, I was finally told by Jessica, that the doctor has reviewed my records and was not willing to accept me as a patient. At that point, I expressed that I was baffled as to why it took two weeks to let me know and that I have appreciated this information a lot sooner. Of course, I got the standard "I apologize for the inconvenience" , which seems to be the catch
Jun 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Condry, MD?
Dr Condry is the best and his incredible chair side manner is impeccable! I had to have two implants done at the same time...he explained the entire procedure to me, showed patience, kindness and answered all my questions...I was so nervous when I arrived for the consultation and by the time I left I was at ease and felt so confident in his abilities! Besides being extremely professional he is a really nice man.I highly recommend him for any oral surgery... Thanks Dr. Condry!
Sherian Nolan in Saratoga Springs NY – Sep 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Condry, MD?
Have had several dental procedures by Dr. Condry. He has alwys been very professional, kind and I've received top notch service. Very attentive Dr. and i would highly reccomend him to anyone. He's truly wonderful at what he does.
Christine in Queensbury, NY – May 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Condry, MD?
I just finished with an implant that took about 18 months. From the front desk to the nurses, they were very welcoming. As for Dr. Condry, his calm & soothing voice immediately puts you at ease. His passion & knowledge shows in his work & he takes the time to explain what needs to be done to making sure you are comfortable & relaxed. You are treated like a real person, not just another patient with a smile & a handshake...if you are in need of a caring oral surgeon, Dr. Condry is your guy.
Debbie Rice in Round Lake, NY – Mar 23, 2017
Your kind words have made our day! Thank you for...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Condry, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Condry?