Dr. James Collette, DDS

Dr. James Collette, DDS

Pediatric Dentistry  ·
Dr. James Collette, DDS is a pediatric dentistry practitioner in Richland, WA. He graduated from Creighton University School Of Dentistry and practices pediatric dentistry.Read his story

39 Columbia Point Dr

Richland, WA 99352

• Accepts most major dental plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Ameritas
  • Dental Network of America
  • DenteMax
  • Dominion Insurance
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Collette

Dr. Collette's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Collette "I enjoy the daily interaction with my patients, which often involves a magic trick or two! My focus is on prevention and education, and I feel it is important to be involved with the community in promoting good oral health. Education and continuing education I completed my undergraduate education at Brigham Young University, earning a Bachelor of Science in neuroscience. I then graduated with a Doctorate of Dental Surgery summa cum laude from Creighton University School of Dentistry. Following dental school, I completed my training in the specialty of pediatric dentistry at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital in Ohio. As a part of my continuing education, I am an active member of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry and the American Dental Association. Family life My wife and I live in the Tri-City area, and are grateful to raise our five children here. In my spare time, I enjoy doing various outdoor activities, including skiing and hiking. I also enjoy watching and playing team sports. My all-time favorite pastime, though, is going on vacation with my wonderful family!"

This content was provided by Dr. Collette "Keeping your child’s smile healthy and beautiful for a lifetime is our most important priority at Dentistry for Kids in Kennewick and Richland, WA. Our emphasis on personalized patient care, including excellent communication, sets us apart from other dental practices. From our gentle doctors to our caring staff, your children will love coming to the dentist!

You can trust your child’s smile to us!"

1  Practice Areas

• Pediatric Dentistry

• Thumb Sucking

• Preventive Care

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Brigham Young University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Creighton University School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center

Dr. Collette has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Collette has no media or publications listed.

• Dutch

• American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, Member
  • American Dental Association, Member
  • Washington State Dental Association, Member

Dr. Collette's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Collette to family and friends

Dr. Collette's Performance

the dr and staff are so kind and patient they pay attention to his development and abilities and are always so positive
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
My daughter loves coming to Dentistry for Kids Richland & seeing all the warm smiles everyone gives her & getting to chat with her awesome dentist. Everyone is so welcoming it & makes coming to the dentist fun even for us parents!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
quick visit, no waiting and the dentist was friendly and listened to our concerns
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Were referred from a family dentist to get treatment done on my son. Dr. Collette provided me with option's and was willing to stay a little bit after hours to help me out. This will be out dentist home from now on!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Came in for a routine check up and everything went smooth and easy.
Are you Dr. Collette?