Dr. James Chapko, DDS

Dr. James Chapko, DDS

Dentistry  |
Male
Dr. James Chapko, DDS is a dentist who practices in Belvidere, IL.

140 N State St

Belvidere, IL 61008

• MetLife

Learn about Dr. Chapko

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Education data for Dr. Chapko is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Chapko has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Chapko has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Chapko does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chapko and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Chapko's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chapko to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Chapko's Performance
in Belvider, IL |
With Thanksgiving right around the corner, I want to express how grateful I am for the care I’ve received from Dr. Chapko & Associates over the past six months. From my extractions to implants to my final fitting for dentures, everyone went out of their way to make me feel comfortable and relaxed. Dr. Shah was AMAZING! I would highly recommend this practice to anyone looking for a dentist. I can’t stop smiling!
in Chicago, IL |
Dr. James J. Chapko is a life changer . Him and his super team has made a definite and lasting impact on my life by changing my smile and how I look now! Thank You Dr. Chapko and Implantwide team??
He used to be a great dentist did everything personally he has brought in some associates which are great. But since he started doing implants the almighty dollar took affect. It's now a rush job he has lost his personal and professional attention to his patients. I just wish he would go back to the way he was. It hurts me to write this review since I have been with him for over 15 years but now I am going to start searching for a dentist which takes personal pride in his work like The old days
Have you seen Dr. James Chapko, DDS?
Are you Dr. Chapko?