Periodontics  |
Dr. James Carazola, DMD
James L. Carazola, DMD began his dental career by attending the University of Pittsburgh's School of Dental Medicine and consequently practicing as a General Dentist for 8 years. In 1983, he enrolled in the Periodontal program at the University of Texas, San Antonio and completed his certification in Periodontics in 1985. Devoted to the local community, Dr. Carazola has practiced in Clearwater for his entire 35-year career. He has been heavily invested in learning about and incorporating advanced, proven technologies and techniques into the practice through constant continuing education. For instance, he is a graduate of the Misch Implant Institute and the Institute for Advanced Laser Dentistry. In the local dental community, Dr. Carazola serves as a delegate of the Florida Dental Association. He has been Past President of the Florida Academy of Dental Practice Administration, Past President of Upper Pinellas County Dental Association and of the Rotary Club of Countryside. He is currently a Fellow in the International Congress of Oral Implantologists, Dr. Carazola is a member of the following organizations American Academy of Periodontology American College of Dentists Florida Association of Periodontists Southern Academy of Periodontology West Coast Dental Association American Dental Association

3003 Enterprise Rd E

Clearwater, FL 33759

Learn about Dr. Carazola

Periodontist

Our goal is to provide you with excellent care in a caring and professional environment. Toward that end, we use the most current periodontal procedures, instruments, medications, and sterilization techniques.

Every procedure is done with your comfort and safety in mind. We work closely with your general dentist to ensure you get the best possible care. We want you to be completely informed about your condition and encourage you to ask any questions you may have regarding your treatment.

After treatment, home care and medication instructions will be thoroughly explained. For your convenience, you will also be given printed instructions.

• Periodontics

• University Of Texas Health Science Center / Dental School
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1985
  • University Of Pittsburgh / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1973

Dr. Carazola has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Carazola has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Carazola does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Carazola and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Carazola's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Carazola to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Carazola's Performance
in Clearwater, FL |
The procedure was well explained and the care was first class. The entire staff is professional, personable, and courteous. I would recommend Dr. Carazola to anyone. The procedure was completely painless as I followed the instructions to the letter. They have been accommodating with all of my follow-up's.
Cambridge, MA |
I am so happy that I found Dr Carazola. He is very knowledgeable but is able to use language that a layman can understand. I needed gum surgery and I had deep pockets. Now that I have followed through with his treatment I have normal pocket depths. He even called me the night of my surgery to check on me. This office takes it to another level. Very classy.
in Clearwater, FL |
What a horrible dentist !!! He is one of the worst dentists I have even met. He is a old dentist but anyway I don't even care how old he is but his hands were shaking while he was checking on my teeth. Not only he was clumsy, but he collected all the money up front, while I have dental insurance. It's ironic, don't you think? And at the end I paid $240 cash and waited for my insurance reimbursement.
Have you seen Dr. James Carazola, DMD?
Are you Dr. Carazola?