Dr. James Campo, DDS

Dr. James Campo, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Male
Dr. James Campo, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in New Orleans, LA and has been practicing for 17 years. He graduated from Louisiana State University School Of Dentistry in 2001 and practices dentistry.

2215 S Carrollton Ave

New Orleans, LA 70118

Learn about Dr. Campo

This content was provided by Dr. Campo "Finding a dentist for your family can be difficult, but we're here to help make that process easier. We're a family-focused dental practice that strives to bring you the best care available. Our friendly staff speaks both English and Spanish, and our dentist is known for his gentle hand. We offer a 10% discount with full cash payment."

1  Practice Areas

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Louisiana.

• Louisiana State University School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2001

Dr. Campo has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Campo has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Campo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Campo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Campo's Reviews

3.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Campo to family and friends

Dr. Campo's Performance

GOOD

TODAY I went in for what was supposed to be routine dental cleaning. Without asking me if I wanted it, they did a periodontal exam and then tried to tell me I needed to a "deep clean" costing about $500. It has been only 4 months since my last cleaning with them. It's hard to see how things could...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
The experience was horrific....Dr.Campo as a doctor is fine but the overall experience was not up to standards. The staff communication is horrible not one person explained to me about my procedure nor billing. Also, his secretary did not bother to ask me if I have dental insurance but instead try...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0