Dr. James Browning, DDS

Dr. James Browning, DDS

Dentistry  |
Dr. James Browning, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in North Bend, WA and has been practicing for 43 years. He graduated from University Of Detroit Mercy in 1975 and practices dentistry.

341 Bendigo Blvd N

North Bend, WA 98045

• Delta Dental of Washington
  • Premera Blue Cross
  • Regence Blue Shield of Washington

Learn about Dr. Browning

This content was provided by Dr. Browning "Choosing the right dentist is an important decision. At Rainier Dental, we are here to serve our patients in a courteous and professional manner. We let our patients know they are valued so we can develop a long term relationship. Rainier Dental offers state-of-the-art dentistry with maximum comfort and promotes regular preventative care in our offices so that our patients can enjoy a lifetime of good health. We offer general, family, cosmetic and specialty dentistry services. Our Dentists and outstanding dental team strive to deliver personalized dental care."

• Bad Taste in Mouth
  • Teething
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Damage

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Michigan State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1972
  • University Of Detroit Mercy
    Medical School | Graduated 1975

Dr. Browning has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Browning has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Browning does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Browning and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Browning's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Browning to family and friends
4.5
based on 6 total reviews (3 with comments)

Dr. Browning's Performance

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

in North Bend, WA
He has a technique that makes a shot painless. I have rarely needed a shot since following his recommended treatments for many years. He has never tried to talk me into treatment that was not truly needed.
in North Bend, WA
I'm just delighted to have found Dr. Browning. He saved a wisdom tooth that under most circumstances was not savable. No crown, no root canal, just truly expert work. Everyone at the practice is genuinely friendly. This was my second visit, and I'm really happy to have found a dentistry home.
in Maple Valley, WA
Wow! The most dreaded place(dental office)made palatable and more. Dr.Browning combines a wealth of knowledge with the gift of clarity. His staff is professional, empathetic, funny, and great people. I feel at home there and look forward to my visits. Dr. Browning explains my dental options to me...more

Are you Dr. Browning?