Dr. James Bradley, DDS

Dr. James Bradley, DDS

Dentistry  |
Dr. James Bradley, DDS is a dentist who practices in Arlington, TX. He is 47 years old.

1006 N Bowen Rd Ste 101

• Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

• University Of Texas / Austin Campus
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1988

Dr. Bradley has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bradley has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic, Egyptian
  • Faroese
  • Judeo-Arabic
  • Nauru
  • Serbian Cyrillic

Dr. Bradley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bradley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bradley's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bradley to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Bradley's Performance
in Arlington, TX |
Amazing dentist, always demonstrates concern for personal circumstances and works with patients to meet individual needs. Staff kind and considerate. Best dentist ever!
in Dallas, TX |
Wonderful doctor and staff! Everyone strives to make sure you are comfortable and at ease!! I bring my entire family here!
in Bedford |
I have been going to Dr. Bradley for quite a few years now and I have never been disappointed. I just got back from having a root canal and it was went very smooth. I couldn't ask for anyone nicer. plus he puts you at ease if you have some anxiety. I absolutely love his assistant (Paula), she is GREAT! I know going to the dentist isn't very pleasant ,but I think you'll be very satisfied.
in Dallas, TX |
Used all my insurance on procedures i did not need then i had to pay for the care my teeth really needed out of pocket. Ripoff...arrogant...fimd someone else mote trustworthy and caring
Is this meant for Dr. James Bradley located in Arlington, Texas. We truly feel this is a mistake. We have no evidence whether or not you are a patient of record.
in Arlington, TX |
I asked the office to verify my insurance coverage and my portion of payment prior to the appointment. she wrote down my portion my payment. but she asked us to pay almost two and a hale (2.5) times the amount she wrote down for us. it is for same insurance company. Don't know why. it happens twice for similar cases.
Is this meant for Dr. James Bradley located in Arlington, Texas. We truly feel this is a mistake. We have no record of any patient with this name.
Have you seen Dr. James Bradley, DDS?