Dr. James Bohn III, DMD

Dr. James Bohn III, DMD

Family Dentistry  ·
Dr. James Bohn III, DMD is a family dentistry practitioner in Cary, NC. He graduated from Temple Dental Sch and practices family dentistry, orthodontics, and more.

3100 NC 55 Hwy Ste 201

Cary, NC 27519

• MetLife

Learn about Dr. Bohn III

This content was provided by Dr. Bohn III "Wake Dental Care is a technologically advanced office where our team strives to provide the best quality dentistry, with an "options centered" and "conservative" overall philosophy."

10  Practice Areas

• Minimally Invasive Dentistry
  • Neuromuscular Dentistry
  • Orofacial Pain Dentistry
  • Orthodontics

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Pennsylvania State University / College Of Medicine
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Temple Dental Sch
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Bohn III has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bohn III has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bohn III does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bohn III and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bohn III's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bohn III to family and friends

Dr. Bohn III's Performance

I have been looking for a new dentist in the Cary Area since my dentist retired. Dr. Bohn is fantastic. Highly recommend!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Bohn and his entire staff are excellent. They are very thorough and explain everything as they are working. Dr. Bohn never pushes me to have a procedure done, but checks everything out and explains what he finds. I'm so glad I am his patient. I recommend him and his staff for anyone who needs a...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
My mom actually saw Dr. Allen. He was super nice and attentive, explaining everything carefully and making sure my mom understood before he went on. All the ladies who helped us: Jamie, Ruth and Catherine the hygienist were great as well.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Bohn is a dentist for me as well as my husband. We both like him and we think that he is the best dentist we have ever known.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
After all these seven years or so, I trust Dr. Bohn and his staff completely. Heard of hating going to the dentist? I look forward to a pleasant time with Dr. Bohn and his staff. Dr. Bohn does not look for problems but see one early and fix it well with minimal cost and discomfort. Dr. Bohn's...more
Are you Dr. Bohn III?