Dr. James Bickler, DMD

Dr. James Bickler, DMD

Orthodontics  ·

Dr. James Bickler, DMD is an orthodontics practitioner in The Dalles, OR. He practices orthodontics.Read his story

Bickler Orthodontics

1625 E 12th St

The Dalles, OR 97058

Learn about Dr. Bickler

Dr. Bickler's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Bickler "I am committed to providing the best care with the most awesome results for my patients. I enjoy using the latest techniques and technology to ensure my patients have healthy, straight smiles they'll love for the rest of their lives. I've been practicing for more than 30 years. My father was a dentist and he inspired me to consider oral healthcare as a profession. Looking at all the wonderful people I've met, and the smiles I've created, lets me know I chose the right career. I enjoy getting to know my patients personally and professionally. We often develop a strong bond that goes beyond doctor and patient. I love seeing them in our community, years after they've finished treatment, and sharing those healthy smiles. At this point in my career, I'm now caring for the children and even the grandchildren of former patients. It's incredibly fulfilling to be part of a multi-generational practice."

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Bickler "Dr. Bickler and the staff at Bickler Orthodontics are wonderful. They respected my time and always got me in on time and out quickly. I appreciated the friendly ?family? atmosphere, and have to say I almost miss seeing them all now that my braces are off. Oh, and my teeth look amazing too! ? Kim Salvesen-Pauly, owner of Windermere Glenn Taylor Real Estate; Hood River, The Dalles, Bingen, and Stevenson"

"Dr. James Bickler and the Bickler Orthodontics team would love to help make the beautiful smile of your dreams a reality. We deliver personalized, leading-edge care to each patient. You'll always be treated as the remarkable individual you are, with respect, compassion, and empathy."

1  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Retainer Therapy
  • Retainers
  • Spacers for Braces
  • Springs for Braces

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

• Lewis & Clark College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Oregon Health & Science University
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Oregon Health Sciences University

Dr. Bickler has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bickler has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bickler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bickler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bickler's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bickler

Dr. Bickler?
Dr. Bickler's Performance

How was your experience with Dr. Bickler?