Dr. James Berkeypile, DMD

Dentistry •  Male

Dr. Berkeypile

James Berkeypile DMD

495 Plainfield Ave # 1 Berkeley Heights, NJ 07922

Dr. James Berkeypile, DMD is a Dentistry Practitioner in Berkeley Heights, NJ. He is not accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Berkeypile to book an appointment.

Dr. Berkeypile's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Berkeypile

Dr. Berkeypile?
What People Say About Dr. James Berkeypile, DMD
We have been going to Dr. Berkeypile since 1995! He can be trusted and is so knowledgeable. He is highly recommended.
Judith E. – Jul 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Berkeypile, DMD?
As alway, Dr. Berkeypile was very careful and thorough with my 6 month check up and cleaning. He has done pretty extensive work on my teeth in the past couple of years and I have always been very satisfied with the results. I am 75 years old and he is very patient with my questions and explains the procedures he doing doing in great detail.
Carolyn S. – Mar 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Berkeypile, DMD?
Dr. Berkeypile is one of the best! He is skilled and caring and his dental work is perfect. He won't settle for anything less.
Jan 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Berkeypile, DMD?
If Dr. B was born before the modern age of dentistry, I think he would have been a watch/clock maker. He works in a very small and crowded environment (your mouth) and does meticulous, fine work. I saw him yesterday and jokingly told him I hope his 401K performs poorly, because I don’t know what I’ll do when he retires. A great dentist is hard to come by. If you want quick and cheap, look elsewhere. If you want quality work that will last, look no further.
John Irons – Oct 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Berkeypile, DMD?
I've been seeing Dr. Berkeypile for a couple of years now and am very happy with the services provided. He is very patient and does such a thorough job with cleanings and restorations. Would highly recommend.
Sep 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Berkeypile, DMD?
The most compassionate and meticulous dentist that I have ever been by. I trust his decision making and his expertise above and beyond.
Susan Mardini Green in Berkeley Heights, NJ – Mar 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Berkeypile, DMD?
Dr B has been my dentist for ages. I needed very skilled care and he has filled the bill for me and my family.
Berkekey Heights , NJ – Dec 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Berkeypile, DMD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Berkeypile for approximately 20 years. He is meticulous and is an excellent dentist who takes the time and care to provide great dental care. I would recommend him to any individual who is looking for an excellent dentist. He has a wonderful office and pleasant staff.
Nov 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Berkeypile, DMD?
He is very patient, calm, and takes you through the whole process professionally. The staff is so friendly. With my experience with Dr Berkeypile l would definitely recommend friends and family in need of such services.
Kudzanayi in Berkeley Heights , NJ – Sep 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Berkeypile, DMD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Berkeypile for over 30 years and have always been pleased with the dental work I received. He is very careful and takes the time needed to do the work..
Barbara Sayres in Berkeley Heights – Mar 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Berkeypile, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Berkeypile?