Dr. Jakub Pelka, DMD

Endodontics ·  Male · Age 41

Dr. Pelka

Pelka Endodontics, LLC

110 Regent Ct Ste 100 State College, PA 16801

Dr. Jakub Pelka, DMD is an endodontics practitioner in State College, PA. He graduated from University Of Pennsylvania / School Of Dental Medicine and practices endodontics and other.

Dr. Pelka's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Pelka

Dr. Pelka?
Dr. Pelka's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jakub Pelka, DMD
I had a very positive experience with my root canal. Dr. Pelka thoroughly explained the procedure beforehand. I also viewed the video on his website so I knew exactly what to expect. It was really a painless procedure!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jakub Pelka, DMD?
Outstanding! I had a painful tooth that needed a root canal. Dr Pelka got me in quickly & conveniently. Kate, assistant, & Dr. Pelka both were pleasant and assuring. I knew every step along the way before it occurred. I left with no pain! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Excellent service
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jakub Pelka, DMD?
The entire experience was beyond excellent and he actually excepts insurance!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jakub Pelka, DMD?
My experience with Dr. Pelka was Wonderful which made my root canal very tolerable to obtain. He displayed professionalism, compassion and patience towards me. Anyone who fears going to have a root canal, I highly suggest going to him. He payed attention to every detail and addressed every concern that I had.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jakub Pelka, DMD?
Dr. Pelka made my root canal painless, easy and pleasant! I would recommend him to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jakub Pelka, DMD?
Amazing. I have had multiple procedures done that included LNAP surgery and implants but the thought of a root canal still had me nervous. He is very friendly, professional, and his demeanor when he introduces himself puts you right at ease. I have no plans on needing another root canal but if I do I know he will be the one I call.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jakub Pelka, DMD?
I have reviewed Dr. Pelka before, but my experience yesterday deserves a 2nd review. I went for a root canal. They found my blood pressure to be extremely high. At my request, I took my BP and he took another patient and waited until my PB was such that he could safely proceed. During procedure he found a serious infection that required immediately attention. It was a very complicated procedure. Dr. Pelka stayed until 7 PM, not leaving until he was certain I had recovered enough to go home.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jakub Pelka, DMD?
Positively amazing Dr. and Staff ! I too was terrified at the thought of a root canal and honestly there was nothing to it ! Dr. Pelka is courteous, and does an amazing job ! Dr. Pelka never made me feel nervous 1 time, he answered all my questions with care and courtesy. A relaxing environment and I highly recommend Dr. Pelka ! If I ever need any future Endodontic work on any of my other teeth I am going back to Dr. Pelka !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jakub Pelka, DMD?
I was terrified at the thought of getting a root canal done but Dr. Pelka and his staff were very kind and understanding. He did an excellent job, procedure was nothing like I thought it would be. I would definitely recommend him to anyone needing a root canal done!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jakub Pelka, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Pelka?

Our practice is dedicated exclusively to endodontic care, microscopic surgery, and endodontic retreatment. We are dedicated to ensure that every patient receives individual attention with utmost compassion, understanding and professionalism. Dr. Jaku...

• Endodontics
  • Other

Albert Einstein Medical Center
University Of Pennsylvania / School Of Dental Medicine

Dr. Pelka accepts

Dr. Pelka accepts the following insurance:

Assurant Health
TriCare for Life
United Concordia
United Concordia DHMO
UPMC Health Plan

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Dr. Pelka treats your condition or procedure