Dr. Jake Sorensen, DDS

Dr. Jake Sorensen, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Male
Dr. Jake Sorensen, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Smithfield, UT. He graduated from Dalhousie Dental School and practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.

291 S Main St Ste D

• MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Sorensen

This content was provided by Dr. Sorensen "Dear Friends,

First of all, thank you so much for trusting me as your dentist. I enjoy each day that I get to spend treating and caring for you. I enjoy getting to know each patient and their family. This is truly the highlight of my business.

If you are not yet a patient I welcome you come in and meet me and my staff. I work with well trained and amazing people. We have fun and treat each person with respect and kindness. We know that coming to the dentist can be full of anxiety and even fear. We want to change those feelings and we know that people make the difference.

We have set up our office with the latest equipment so that it compliments our modern techniques and practices. The dental industry is changing quickly and doing some amazing things like same day crowns, tooth whitening, implants and sedation dentistry.

Anyway, come on in and see me and my staff. We are looking forward to getting to know you and creating a life-long relationship."

4  Practice Areas

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Dental Hygiene
  • Pediatric Dentistry

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Utah State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Dalhousie Dental School
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Sorensen has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sorensen has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sorensen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sorensen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sorensen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sorensen to family and friends
5 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Sorensen's Performance

Dr. Sorensen Says:
"

Thank you so much for your feedback. Your honest opinion will help us to know what we do well and how we can improve. We keep a close eye on the feedback but please don't hesitate to contact us by phone. 435-563-2553

"

In the past, I have had some pretty horrible dental experiences and I was extremely hesitant to go back to the dentist. When I absolutely couldn't wait any longer I was lucky enough to get scheduled with Dr. Sorensen. He has made each trip to the dentist a very positive and productive one and has...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Are you Dr. Sorensen?