Dr. Jaimie N. Kocian, DDS

Dr. Jaimie N. Kocian, DDS

Dentistry | Female | 36 years old

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Kocian practices Dentistry at 1 location in The Woodlands, TX.

Are you Dr. Kocian? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Kocian's Experience

Experience with Dr. Kocian
Dr. Kocian's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (25)
in Woodland,Texas |
JK Dentistry is all about fast and efficient service. I came here, waited for my appointment for less than 10 minutes, and was able to get my crowns all in the same day.
in Atlanta, GA |
From the moment you walk into Dr. Kocian’s office, you can really tell her and her staff care about your comfort. So professional and friendly!
in Dallas, Texas |
Very happy to recommend this dentistry to all of my friends, they have also had pleasant experiences here especially when dealing with Dr Kocian
in The Woodlands, Texas |
For once I was not too anxious about visiting the dentist and I think that this will be my new regular place. Jaimie Kocian is a great worker and knows how to get things done.
in Austin, TX |
My teeth feel amazing and I have experienced this level of cleanliness, thanks so much for all your hard work on my session.
in The Woodlands, TX |
She was able to sort my problems out and help my kids, too! A magic touch indeed. Keep it up Jaimie Kocian.
in Alexandria, VA |
This dentist is a celebrity in my area for her ability make kids feel comfortable in the dentist's chair! Thanks so much for taming them
in Secaucus, NJ |
Nice to know that there are professional that care about the science of dentistry and will tell you everything you need to know
in Los Angeles, CA |
Efficiency is the keyword for these guys and I am glad that I paid a visit. Thank you to those involved with my time here.
in Dallas, TX |
I was so worried when I had to check in for surgery but it all went so well and it was not even very invasive. Thanks for reassuring me so well.
in Las Vegas, NV |
My wife kids and I all go to JK Dentistry and Magnolia. Dr Jamie Kocain is the main dentist and she is great. With her help all of us have very healthy teeth which has led to added self cofidence. Highly reccomended if you need a dentist!
in The Woodlands, TX |
Dr. Kocian is great. She completed a crown and several filings on me. It was painless and I ws offered an oral medication that helped me with my anxiety. For the Dentist, it was an ok experience.
in Spring, TX |
I love Dr. Kocian and her staff. I have been a patient of hers since 2014. Prior to seeing her I went to another dentist who gave me a treatment plan that included several crowns and fillings. I went to Dr. Kocian for a second opinion and she said that only two of my fillings needed to be redone. She is always helpful and takes time to explain things to me. She is great with my four kids and they love her and the hygienist. I would defiantly describe the office
in The Woodlands, TX |
Had some sort of allergic reaction that made my throat swell up, which she told me was the 2nd time it had happened within a month as she repeatedly jabbed me with an epi pen in my leg. Never called to even check up on me let alone inquire about the unfinished cavity she was working on.
Have you seen Dr. Jaimie N. Kocian, DDS?
Are you Dr. Kocian?

Compare Dr. Kocian

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Kocian's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

Dr. Kocian does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Kocian and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Kocian does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kocian and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Composite Fillings