Dentistry  |
Dr. Jaimie Kocian, DDS
Dr. Jaimie Kocian, DDS is a dentist who practices in The Woodlands, TX. She is 36 years old.

2520 Research Forest Dr Ste 100

• Lower Dentures
  • Restoration of Dental Implants
  • Root Canal
  • Upper Dentures

Education data for Dr. Kocian is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Kocian has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kocian has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kocian does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kocian and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kocian's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kocian to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Kocian's Performance
in Dallas, TX |
There is a level of professionalism at JK Dentistry that makes scheduling and appointment a pleasure. I know that seeing Dr. Kocian is always going to be a great experience.
in Dallas, TX |
After my first appoint with Dr. Kocian at JK Dentistry, I can’t say that my teeth have ever been cleaner. This is my new standard for excellent dental care.
in Houston, TX |
Not an honest practice. She will make mistakes, make deals for the mistakes shes made and then not honor the deals. No back bone and poor service. Friendly smile doesn't mean friendly.
in Dallas, TX |
I’ve never felt completely comfortable at the dentist before coming to Dr. Jamie Kocian. Now, however, I feel fully confident that I’m in good hands whenever I need my teeth cleaned or checked.
Houston, TX |
I love this office and Dr kocian. She did the crowns on my front teeth and I love them. She is great with my whole family. We will never go anywhere else.
Spring, TX |
Dr Kocian is an excellent. I have a son who is special needs and she and her staff go out of their way to make his dental appointments go very smooth. She also did fillings on my 14 year old who had a great experience with her. I can not recommend her enough.
Spring, TX |
Dr Kocian is an excellent and caring dentist. Her staff is amazing as well
Houston, TX |
If all you need to have done are cleanings, this office might not be so bad. Dr. Kocian messed up a filling for me ( Including putting a groove into a crown that was not being worked on by mistake) and after I had that experience and did a little more research, I have found that she has been disciplined by the state dental board. I definitely would not trust her to touch my teeth again.
in Texas |
From the moment I came into the office until I left I was very impressed. The ladies at the front explained my insurance to me thoroughly and my hygienist Dana was amazing.
in Conroe, TX |
My crown came loose upon cleaning & fell out later that day. I asked for it to be re-affixed, even if it was only temporary, as Dr. Kocian said the tooth would require extraction. Her quick fix lasted less than 3 hours. She attempted to extract the tooth 2 days later & didn't finish. In pain I was sent home w/ 1/2 my tooth left & a gaping hole in my mouth. Next available appt. to finish the job is over 2 weeks away but I won't be back. Awful dentist! I'll have an oral surgeon help me instead.
in Woodland,Texas |
JK Dentistry is all about fast and efficient service. I came here, waited for my appointment for less than 10 minutes, and was able to get my crowns all in the same day.
in Atlanta, GA |
From the moment you walk into Dr. Kocian’s office, you can really tell her and her staff care about your comfort. So professional and friendly!
in Dallas, Texas |
Very happy to recommend this dentistry to all of my friends, they have also had pleasant experiences here especially when dealing with Dr Kocian
in The Woodlands, Texas |
For once I was not too anxious about visiting the dentist and I think that this will be my new regular place. Jaimie Kocian is a great worker and knows how to get things done.
in Austin, TX |
My teeth feel amazing and I have experienced this level of cleanliness, thanks so much for all your hard work on my session.
in The Woodlands, TX |
She was able to sort my problems out and help my kids, too! A magic touch indeed. Keep it up Jaimie Kocian.
in Alexandria, VA |
This dentist is a celebrity in my area for her ability make kids feel comfortable in the dentist's chair! Thanks so much for taming them
in Secaucus, NJ |
Nice to know that there are professional that care about the science of dentistry and will tell you everything you need to know
in Los Angeles, CA |
Efficiency is the keyword for these guys and I am glad that I paid a visit. Thank you to those involved with my time here.
in Dallas, TX |
I was so worried when I had to check in for surgery but it all went so well and it was not even very invasive. Thanks for reassuring me so well.
in Las Vegas, NV |
My wife kids and I all go to JK Dentistry and Magnolia. Dr Jamie Kocain is the main dentist and she is great. With her help all of us have very healthy teeth which has led to added self cofidence. Highly reccomended if you need a dentist!
in The Woodlands, TX |
Dr. Kocian is great. She completed a crown and several filings on me. It was painless and I ws offered an oral medication that helped me with my anxiety. For the Dentist, it was an ok experience.
in Spring, TX |
I love Dr. Kocian and her staff. I have been a patient of hers since 2014. Prior to seeing her I went to another dentist who gave me a treatment plan that included several crowns and fillings. I went to Dr. Kocian for a second opinion and she said that only two of my fillings needed to be redone. She is always helpful and takes time to explain things to me. She is great with my four kids and they love her and the hygienist. I would defiantly describe the office
in The Woodlands, TX |
Had some sort of allergic reaction that made my throat swell up, which she told me was the 2nd time it had happened within a month as she repeatedly jabbed me with an epi pen in my leg. Never called to even check up on me let alone inquire about the unfinished cavity she was working on.
Have you seen Dr. Jaimie Kocian, DDS?
Are you Dr. Kocian?