Dr. Jaime Romero Jr, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery ·  Male · Age 41

Dr. Romero Jr

Solace Oral Surgery, P.C., Nashville, TN

1707 State St Nashville, TN 37203

Dr. Jaime Romero Jr, DDS is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Nashville, TN and has been practicing for 7 years. He graduated from University Of Tennessee College Of Dentistry in 2007 and practices oral & maxillofacial surgery and dentistry.

Dr. Romero Jr accepts

MetLife
MetLife PDP
United Concordia
Advantage Plus

No malpractice claims found for Tennessee

Check Dr. Romero Jr's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Jaw Cyst
  • Oral Surgical Procedures
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Tempormandibular Joint Pain

As an oral surgeon, I believe the most important aspect to remember is that we are treating people, not just the conditions that they present with. I take my time and give each patient the attention that they need to reassure them and make them feel ...

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Dr. Romero Jr?
Dr. Romero Jr's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jaime Romero Jr, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Romero and his staff are very caring and excellent in doing their jobs. I had a tooth extracted and based on that positive experience, I brought my daughter in for the removal of a wisdom tooth. She'd unfortunately had a couple of bad experiences prior to seeing Dr. Romero. She was very pleased with how he explained things and with his work, as well as his and his team's thoughtful and helpful demeanor. I highly recommend Dr. Romero.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaime Romero Jr, DDS?
I just had 2 extractions and 2 implants. Dr. Romero was great!!! He took time to review what he thought would be best for my situation. Kathy the assistant was wonderful. I was nervous and she made me feel calm and listened to what I had to say. I would definitely recommend Dr. Romero and his staff are wonderful and knowledgeable. Very caring Dr and staff
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaime Romero Jr, DDS?
Can not say enough about the professionalism of the entire staff and warm atmosphere of the office. I had an extraction of a wisdom tooth that developed into a dry socket after the procedure. From the moment the staff answers the phone until you are walking out of the office they treat you with what I call true Southern charm! I was born and raised here in Nashville. The staff and Dr. Romero are the highest quality in customer service! I will recommend to all.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaime Romero Jr, DDS?
Dr. Romero and his staff are excellent! Dr. Romero took great care of me after an accident and I have never had a more caring surgeon, he is always available for even the simplest follow up and doesn't just hand you off to his staff once the surgery is complete. He explains everything and always has time for questions, truly the best in his field. His staff actually listens and responds to all concerns in a very timely way. I recommend them highly!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaime Romero Jr, DDS?
I got a pretty bad infection under a crown that had been put on just two months before. I was in incredible pain and had a severely swollen jaw. Already having been sent to two different offices before coming to Dr. Romero, I was pretty frazzled and confused about my situation. They worked me into an appointment quickly and Dr. Romero was incredibly kind, respectful, and thorough. He helped me understand the severity of an infection I had and was clear about my options. Surgery was painless.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaime Romero Jr, DDS?
Experience with Dr. Romero was excellent! Very efficient, very knowledgeable and very honest with me. Felt like he was looking out for my best interest, not trying to upsell me on a service I might not need.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaime Romero Jr, DDS?
Dr. Romero was professional and personable. In extracting my tooth, he was very easy and very concerned about my comfort. I would very highly recommend Dr. Romero and his staff for oral surgery needs. Keith Smith
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaime Romero Jr, DDS?
Dr. Romero & his staff are wonderful. I went to see Dr. Romero after having several days of pain from a cracked tooth. The whole experience was relaxing from the moment I arrived with his very sweet & attentive staff to the end. The extraction was painless and Dr. Romero & staff made me feel very comfortable. I even produced a dry socket after the procedure; I went back & they took care of it for me. If you are needing dental work, I recommend Dr. Romero!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaime Romero Jr, DDS?
Dr. Romero Is awesome I had a wisdom tooth removed felt no pain or discomfort he explained all my options and what would be done he is very detailed his staff was awesome very caring and understanding.If you are looking for a oral surgeon please give Dr.Romero a call he is just that good.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaime Romero Jr, DDS?
Got my wisdom tooth removed. Dr. Romero is awesome in explaining stuff to you and very patient. Definitely recommend for wisdom tooth removal.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaime Romero Jr, DDS?
My name is Francisco Torres. Dr Jaime A. Romero Jr is an amazing Oral and maxillofacial surgeon.He did a great job.I recommend him to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaime Romero Jr, DDS?
He was great and made the experience comfortable even when I have had a tendency of fainting with shots in the past. I would highly recommend Dr.Romero.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaime Romero Jr, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Romero Jr?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Romero Jr treats patients.