Dr. Jaime Lee, DDS

Dr. Jaime Lee, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Jaime Lee, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Seattle, WA. She practices dentistry.

1001 Broadway Ste 317

• Guardian
  • MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Dr. Lee treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Lee's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lee

Dr. Lee?
Dr. Lee's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jaime Lee, DDS
Professional dental care is very good; however, the billing and accounting area needs some more improvement!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaime Lee, DDS?
I've always received excellent care from Dr. Lee and her staff. Friendly and professional and my teeth are in great shape!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaime Lee, DDS?
It was fantastic! I was very comfortable the ladies made me feel right at home no pain during surgery great assist by her assistant like a great basketball game much thanks for the heated pillow! one minor issue. All in all Doc did well! Thank you Jaime and staff much love!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaime Lee, DDS?
Myself and My husband have been going to Dr Jamie Lee’s office forever. This is the best place ever. The whole experience is relaxing and wonderful and the staff is very friendly and helpful. We have followed them from Broadway to the Cabrini Tower. You guys are the best. ??Hank & Ruby Linear.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaime Lee, DDS?
She is an awesome dentist, very personable with amazing staffs. I’ve been with her since 2011 and I can't complain of anything but praise for taking good care of my dental health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaime Lee, DDS?
Dr. Jaime Lee and team are always amazing!!! Professional, painless and always with a smile!! Love going there- best dental experience ever- definitely recommend!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaime Lee, DDS?
Dr. Kal Klass has been my dentist for over 30 years. He is the best I’ve been to. Very gentle, keeps up with latest and is a salt of the earth good person. Highly recommended.
WOW!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaime Lee, DDS?
Best Dentist ever. Always on time, top quality work, great staff. I completely trust Jamie to recommend only the best for me.
Excellent service.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaime Lee, DDS?
I don’t like needles going into my upper gums at all. Today Dr. Lee gave me a number of injections that were painless. First time ever I can say I had painless injections. This is the best in care office with a great friendly staff that makes you feel they are truly glad to see you and give you the quality care you desire.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaime Lee, DDS?
Najeeba (I apologize for the mispelling!) my Hygentist is so thorough, caring and encouraging. Dr. Jaime Lee is effortlessly masterful. Her front end assistants are also quite amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaime Lee, DDS?
I recommend Dr. Lee. She and staff are very sensitive and skilled. I trust her; and her judgement.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaime Lee, DDS?
My first visit to Dr. Jaime Lee was an emergency appointment for a broken tooth. She got me in right away and fixed my tooth quickly. I have been a patient ever since that appointment. I recommend her as an excellent dentist who pays attention to the details.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaime Lee, DDS?
she is easy to talk to & cares more about me that my wallet, she always makes sure I'm comfortable before she starts any procedure & doesn't try to sell me anything I don't need.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaime Lee, DDS?
Dr. Jamie Lee was very kind and caring. She helped to ease my fears and made me feel very comfortable. I am very happy with my care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaime Lee, DDS?
My wife and I both seen Dr. Jaime and we love her! I've always hated going to the dentist and Dr. Lee changed that. She honest and I trust her! She does good work that last and it's affordable. She works with payments if that's what you need! I won't see anyone else!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaime Lee, DDS?
Great location. Easy city parking. Incredible office with amazing view! Dr Lee and staff take dentistry to a entirely different level! I was given options and the work is quality and affordable! Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaime Lee, DDS?
Dr. Jaime Lee out of all local Seattle area dentists that I have been to probably is the most gentle and pain free dentist out there. After many years of wanting a descent looking smile and many consultations with other dentists in the area I decided to have the procedure done by Dr. Jaime and im glad I did. The final result on my upper veneers are amazing, I get compliments on how beautiful my smile is every time I smile now . She also has very friendly and neat hygienists and staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaime Lee, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Lee?

Insurance accepted