Dentistry  |
Dr. Jaime Lee, DDS
Dr. Jaime Lee, DDS is a dentist who practices in Seattle, WA. She is 42 years old.

1001 Broadway Ste 317

• MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Lee

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

Education data for Dr. Lee is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Lee has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lee has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lee does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lee and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lee's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lee to family and friends
Dr. Lee's Performance
in Seattle, WA |
Najeeba (I apologize for the mispelling!) my Hygentist is so thorough, caring and encouraging. Dr. Jaime Lee is effortlessly masterful. Her front end assistants are also quite amazing!
Seattle, WA |
I recommend Dr. Lee. She and staff are very sensitive and skilled. I trust her; and her judgement.
in Seattle, WA |
My first visit to Dr. Jaime Lee was an emergency appointment for a broken tooth. She got me in right away and fixed my tooth quickly. I have been a patient ever since that appointment. I recommend her as an excellent dentist who pays attention to the details.
in Seattle, WA |
she is easy to talk to & cares more about me that my wallet, she always makes sure I'm comfortable before she starts any procedure & doesn't try to sell me anything I don't need.
in Auburn WA |
Dr. Jamie Lee was very kind and caring. She helped to ease my fears and made me feel very comfortable. I am very happy with my care.
in Seattle WA |
My wife and I both seen Dr. Jaime and we love her! I've always hated going to the dentist and Dr. Lee changed that. She honest and I trust her! She does good work that last and it's affordable. She works with payments if that's what you need! I won't see anyone else!
in Seattle, WA |
Great location. Easy city parking. Incredible office with amazing view! Dr Lee and staff take dentistry to a entirely different level! I was given options and the work is quality and affordable! Highly recommend!
in Seattle, WA |
Dr. Jaime Lee out of all local Seattle area dentists that I have been to probably is the most gentle and pain free dentist out there. After many years of wanting a descent looking smile and many consultations with other dentists in the area I decided to have the procedure done by Dr. Jaime and im glad I did. The final result on my upper veneers are amazing, I get compliments on how beautiful my smile is every time I smile now . She also has very friendly and neat hygienists and staff.
Have you seen Dr. Jaime Lee, DDS?
Are you Dr. Lee?

• United Concordia
    Advantage Plus PPO
    National Fee-for-Service
    Dental

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Orthodontics