Dr. Jaime Gutierrez, DDS

Dr. Jaime Gutierrez, DDS

45 reviews

Dentistry | Male | 51 years old

We value our patients as we do our family, placing emphasis on care and respect in our practice. We welcome you to join the many satisfied patients who have trusted us for their dental care. For your convenience you can also request an appointment online and download patient forms directly from our website. Feel free to contact our office with any questions. *We work with all dental insurance plans. Please call our office for any dental insurance inquires.*Read more

Dr Jaime Gutierrez DDS, Brookfield CT

Experience with Dr. Gutierrez
Dr. Gutierrez's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (45)
Brookfield CT |
Dr Gutierrez is literally the BEST dentist. I have worked for dentists before so I understand treatment and what they are doing. Best cleaning I have ever had, hygienists were fabulous and Dr's work is SO GREAT. I AM SOOOOO HAPPY! His front desk too are great:) love them all. FAMILY!
brookfield connecticut |
love dr g and all of his staff, dental office is great and the work is even better. highly recommend
Norwalk ct |
Had a cleaning and crown in one visit!! Great dental office, staff is wonderful everyone in there is highly knowledgeable! Highly recommend
new milford ct |
From the minute I stepped foot into this office, the front office was wonderful! They helped me with everything-the hygienists I have seen are extremely knowledgeable and I have never had a deeper cleaning in my life. Spent over an hour with me. Then the dentist I never even felt the injection, his work is great he showed me everything and explained all treatments to me. Im really happy here
newtown ct |
Great Dental office! So much technology and modern, clean office! Love this dentist!! He is so good and his work is impeccable!
New Milford ct |
Great dentist clean office treats you like family. But dr g work is amazing
NYC |
Great dentist and office modern technology has all the newest equipment. Great place
Danbury CT |
Dr Gutierrez is an awesome dentist, family all love his work and how honest he is. Very personable guy and dentist. Wouldn't go anywhere else
in Brookfield, CT |
I had a molar that decayed beneath an old filling causing it to break. i was sitting in a chair getting the molar extracted, after exam and X-rays, in under an hour after my initial call. The Dr and staff stayed after hours to help me with my problem, urgent for me because I had back surgery scheduled for the following week. Dr Gutierrez was very friendly and informative. He described every step of the procedure and was very gentle.everything went smoothly and I was pain free almost immediately.
Newtown, CT |
Awesome, clean office. Dentistry was fabulous. They all took so much time for all the treatment I have had there. Crowns done in 1 visit. AMAZING!
Brookfield, CT |
great dentist, great work! love this place
Wilton, CT |
Very modern, great technology, amazing dentist and staff
in Newtown, CT |
Dr. Gutierrez is a great dentist and a super caring person too. My husband and I have been coming here for years and wouldn't go anywhere else. His whole team and office staff are the best!
Brookfield, CT |
awesome dentist, work is impeccable. hygienists are great at this office. spend so much time and clean office
Ridgefield, CT |
AWESOME DDS!!!! LOVE THIS OFFICE
Newtown, CT |
Great staff, very knowledgeable, clean modern office. Wonderful dentist and hygienists!!!!
Have you seen Dr. Jaime Gutierrez, DDS?

Dr. Gutierrez's Care Philosophy

Dr. Gutierrez's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

• Chipped Tooth

Peer Practicum Program in Implant Dentistry

Completed in 2007

Zimmer Implant Hands On Education

Completed in 2013

Dr. Gutierrez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gutierrez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Composite Fillings