Dr. Jagruti Patel, DDS

Dr. Jagruti Patel, DDS

Family Dentistry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Jagruti Patel, DDS is a family dentistry practitioner in San Diego, CA and has been practicing for 30 years. She graduated from Loma Linda University / School Of Dentistry in 1988 and practices family dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.Read her story

12750 Carmel Country Rd Ste 114

• Dental Network of America
  • Dominion Insurance

Learn about Dr. Patel

Dr. Patel's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Patel "My practice philosophy is very simple, we treat all our patients like our family and therefore, we always make sure all your visits with us are pleasant, comfortable and efficient. We value your time and will always make sure we respect that. We have convenient early morning and late evening hours. We provide comprehensive care for all your family members, including your children. My highly trained staff is uniquely compassionate and ready to provide you with an enjoyable and consistently comfortable experience. They will always put your needs first to achieve efficient and comprehensive treatment. I have been practicing Dentistry for over 27 years. I earned my dental degree from School of Dentistry, Loma Linda in 1988. After graduating, I decided to move to Boston, where I had a successful family practice. I decided to return to sunny, warm California in 2006. I am Board Certified by the State of California and the North Eastern Regional Board. I am also a member of American Dental Association, California Dental Association and the San Diego Dental Society. Since I was young, I have always wanted to help people become healthy and happy. Dentistry offers me the opportunity to help my patients get healthy by providing quality dental care and keeping them well educated about their oral health. I also love making my patients happy by providing them with beautiful smiles. I feel even few little artistic changes make huge differences. I currently reside in San Diego County with my husband and two beautiful, young daughters. During my free time, I love to spend time with my family visiting museums, parks and going hiking. I also love to travel different places and do lot of word games."

This content was provided by Dr. Patel "I am a huge believer of patients getting involved in their own dental health.  I like to educate them about their oral health so they know exactly what is going on and what we can do to attain optimum oral health.

I like to take time to listen to what their needs are and explain to them about what is going on with the oral health needs and what we can do to resolve that.

I offer my patients different options for their treatment and explain the benefits and complications of each treatment. I understand that each patient has a different need so I help them reach a good decision, which will give us a comparative good outcome.

We also make sure all our patients are informed of the financial committments for any treatment they receive."

9  Practice Areas

• Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for California.

• South Gujarat University / Government Medical College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1983
  • Loma Linda University / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1988

Dr. Patel has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Patel has no media or publications listed.

• Gujarati
  • Hindi

Dr. Patel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Patel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Patel's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Patel to family and friends
Dr. Patel Says:
"

We value the time you take to provide us with your feedback. It allows us to know how we are doing. If you had a great visit, please share your experience with your family and friends. If for some reason, we fell short of a great experience, please let me know personally. We want to make sure all our patients get the best care in San Diego.

"