Dr. Jade Miller, DDS is a pediatric dentistry practitioner in Reno, NV. He practices pediatric dentistry.

Growing Smiles Pediatric Dentistry

• Sat: closed

Dr. Miller accepts

Dr. Miller accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
MetLife PDP
Principal Financial Group
Dental PPO
Dental

No malpractice claims found for Nevada

Check if Dr. Miller treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Miller has been practicing pediatric dentistry since 1983, but his education has never really ended. He devotes time to continuing education so that he can offer his kids the best and most modern treatment available. Dr. Miller just completed his...

• Pediatric Dentistry

Dr. Miller's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Miller

Dr. Miller?
Dr. Miller's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jade Miller, DDS
Recent
Dr. Miller is excellent at his craft. He is kind and great with my kids but also communicates very well with me. I feel 100% trust in his diagnosis and always feel that we are getting the best care by coming here. I cannot recommend him enough!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jade Miller, DDS?
We are so excited to have been referred to Dr. Miller. Our son has epilepsy and we could not have found a better, friendlier, pediatric dentist that knows so much about special needs kids.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jade Miller, DDS?
I have been taking my kids to Dr. Miller at Growing Smiles for almost 20 years and have always been very impressed by Dr. Miller and his staff. We are very fortunate to have Dr. Miller in the Reno area. We believe that we have been given the best care possible and we wouldn't dream of going anywhere else!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jade Miller, DDS?
They are always so helpful and explain everything that is going on with my kids' teeth. Some of my kids have other health issues and they take the time to understand the issues in order to better treat them. They are also very careful to not use gluten or dairy with my kids that have celiac disease.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jade Miller, DDS?
My daughters have been seen by Dr. Miller since the early 2000's. In fact, my older daughter - who is now a sophomore in college - asked how long she could keep coming to Dr. Miller! What I love about Dr. Miller's care is that he is so knowledgeable about kids dental health. Both of my girls had some dental challenges, but Dr. Miller's diagnosis was always attentive yet practical. He always had my girls' best interest in mind. I highly recommend Dr. Miller for children's oral health care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jade Miller, DDS?
My children have been coming here to see Dr. Miller since their first dental checkups, we've had nothing but postitive experiences every time. His staff is wonderful very patient, kind and good to my kids. Dr. Miller answers all my questions and makes sure I know what is going on with the kids. The office staff is great as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jade Miller, DDS?
We have been with Dr. Miller for about 17 years and he has taken excellent care of our three kid's teeth. We are very happy with the care we have received from Dr, Miller.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jade Miller, DDS?
dr miller is a great been taking my kids to him for many years!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jade Miller, DDS?
Dr. Jade Miller is a fantastic dentist. He is very personable in his care, diagnosis, and treatment of our family and all his patients. There is a very at home feeling with all the staff. Everyone here goes out of their way to help explain any treatments without any pressure for any upsales. They have provided great tips to help prevent any potential problems. I would recommend Growing Smiles for any family.
my son like this place.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jade Miller, DDS?
My three and five year old have always loved coming to the dentist here! They look forward to getting their teeth sparkly every time! Dr. Miller is the BEST and all the staff make them feel so comfortable and are understanding and patient with little nerves :) We have always had great experiences here from x rays to cleanings!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jade Miller, DDS?
Doctor Miller is a very excellent person. We are very happy to have him to take care of our kids' teeth.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jade Miller, DDS?
My daughter is patient as was I as a child. Every appointment has been a positive experience. When ever we have had treatment they make sure to explain clearly what needs to be done and make you feel very comfortable. The entire staff is very friendly and knowledgeable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jade Miller, DDS?
Kid and Parent friendly. My kids and I love all the staff, they take excellent care of our children and are easy to work with.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jade Miller, DDS?
Every appointment we've had in the last ten years has been very professional. Absolutely no issues with performance from the hygenists to the doctors. The office staff has been great too.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jade Miller, DDS?
I love how Dr. Miller clearly explains his treatment recommendations by showing pictures to indicate changes over time, and making sure I understand the best way to take care of my kids teeth. Everyone in the office seems to genuinely enjoy children, which is very important to me. My kids have been coming here since they were toddlers, and now they are 9 and 12, and I'm so happy to have Dr. Miller as a part of their health care team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jade Miller, DDS?
So thankful for this practice. The staff is friendly and kind, but also very thorough and helpful. We love the office!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jade Miller, DDS?
Dr Miller's staff in top notch!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jade Miller, DDS?
My kids are made to feel so comfortable when they are here and the bag of goodies and prize at the end really helps.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jade Miller, DDS?
i could not be more pleased with our experiences here!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jade Miller, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Miller?

Compare Providers