Dr. Jacques Benchimol, DMD

Dr. Jacques Benchimol, DMD

Dentistry | Male

6 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Learn about this dentist

Skill and compassion go hand in hand when providing exceptional patient care. As a dental professional, I stay up to date on the latest advancements in dentistry in order to provide the most current treatment options for my patients. As a doctor, I recognize that my patients are unique individuals who have placed a great deal of trust in me and my team. That is just one reason why I value each and every patient relationship.Read more

Personal Bio

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Benchimol to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Benchimol's Performance
in FL |
My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Jacques Benchimol of Healthy Smiles Dental for years. We can't say enough about him and his office. Friendly and helpful staff. Dr Benchimol is kind, caring and honest. We recommend him highly!
in Palm Coast |
He was so nice, he explain everything to me, he is really kind, understood my position has a mom how we don't take care our self!!! Thank god for such nice people in this world!!!
in Palm Coast, FL |
Dr. Benchimol was very nice. My appointment fast and efficient! They scheduled me quickly. The staff was friendly, and the facility was very clean!
Flagler Beach, FL |
Dr. Benchimol is extremely caring and professional. I would recommend him to my family and friends.
Have you seen Dr. Jacques Benchimol, DMD?
Are you Dr. Benchimol?

Compare Dr. Benchimol

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Benchimol says...

Jacques Benchimol, DMD, is a Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologist. After receiving his undergraduate degree from Boston University, he earned his dental degree from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine in Boston, where he graduated Magna Cum Laude. Dr. Benchimol is also a graduate of the world -renowned Misch International Implant Institute and a past recipient of the Henry Schein Award for Excellence in Implantology.

Dr. Benchimol's Care Philosophy

Skill and compassion go hand in hand when providing exceptional patient care.  As a dental professional, I stay up to date on the latest advancements in dentistry in order to provide the most current treatment options for my patients.  As a doctor, I recognize that my patients are unique individuals who have placed a great deal of trust in me and my team.  That is just one reason why I value each and every patient relationship.

Dr. Benchimol's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

Tufts University School Of Dental Med

Graduated in 2007

• French
  • Portuguese

Dr. Benchimol does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Benchimol and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Amalgam Dental Fillings