Dr. Jacqueline Fulop-Goodling, DMD
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Jacqueline Fulop-Goodling, DMD

Orthodontics | Female

Dr. Jacqueline Fulop-Goodling, DMD is an dentist who practices in New York, NY.

Learn about this dentist

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fulop-Goodling to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Fulop-Goodling's Performance
Brooklyn, NY |
went to dr. Jackie for Zoom whitening. Noticed very little reseached Google and read thatzoom whitening consists of 3/15 minutes to 4/15 minute sessions but her office only did two 15 minute sessions! We are calling on monday to discuss this!
in Roselle, NJ |
I went to Dr Jackie's office in NYC as I saw an ad online for Zoom Whitening. The treatment was fast and easy. I was also very happy with the results.
in Newark, NJ |
I went to Dr Jackie as my best friend has been going to her for years. I went to her NYC office as I was very happy with my teeth whitening results. I also got a great deal on it too vs. other places I visited in the past. I definitely recommend her for teeth whitening.
in Union, NJ |
Very welcoming! Excellent staff and I dentist that takes the extra time to get to know you. Very impressed!
in Union, NJ |
I went to see Dr Jacquie Smiles for teeth whitening as the prcedure (Zoom Whitening) was fast and easy. I was very happy with the results as I highly recommend her to family and friends.
in Union, NJ |
Had a great experience with Dr Jackie and staff as I go to their NYC office for both orthodontic treatment and general dentistry. I highly recommend her to family and friends.
in manhattan NY |
She is the best dentist I've ever been to, and I recommend her to everyone I know!
in Manhattan NY |
Got in very quick! They were polite and made me feel comfortable. Would definitely go back.
in Manhattan NY |
Very nice and thorough. The dentist and receptionist were very informative and helpful about the procedure and my questions. Recommend !
in Brooklyn NY |
Love the staff, love the Dr. Jacquie Smiles, love the practice. They really care about your dental health and are amazingly kind and attentive.
in Manhattan NY |
Everything was very well organized. This was my first visit and it couldn't have gone better. I walked in and had to fill out the usual forms for a first time patient. Once I filled out the forms I was immediately taken to the back. I had x-rays taken and got a cleaning. I was never waiting more than a couple minutes for the next step in the process. Extremely happy with my visit and would recommend to friends.
Have you seen Dr. Jacqueline Fulop-Goodling, DMD?
Are you Dr. Fulop-Goodling?

Compare Dr. Fulop-Goodling

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.
}

Dr. Fulop-Goodling's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthodontics

No malpractice history found for New York.

Dr. Fulop-Goodling does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Fulop-Goodling and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

• Hungarian

Dr. Fulop-Goodling does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fulop-Goodling and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

Dr. Fulop-Goodling does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Fulop-Goodling and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.