Dr. Jacqueline Allen, DDS

Dr. Jacqueline Allen, DDS

Endodontics  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Jacqueline Allen, DDS is an endodontics practitioner in Phoenix, AZ and has been practicing for 21 years. She graduated from University Of Missouri--Kansas City School Of Medicine in 1997 and practices endodontics and oral surgery.

6520 N 7th Ave Ste 7

Phoenix, AZ 85013

Learn about Dr. Allen

This content was provided by Dr. Allen ""High Tech & High Touch" - Our patients care and comfort come first - always. We have grown our practice primarily by referrals and a reputation for integrity and caring. We believe in keeping up with the latest technology."

2  Practice Areas

• Endodontics
  • Oral Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Umkc
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1983
  • University Of Missouri--Kansas City School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1997
  • University Of Minnesota / Twin Cities Campus
    Other Education | Completed 1999

Dr. Allen has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Allen has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Allen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Allen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Allen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Allen to family and friends

Dr. Allen's Performance

Dr. Allen did my root canal and spoke to me during the whole procedure, to see if I was comfortable and in any pain, which I wasn't. I feel she did and excellant job, no pain and just a little soreness. I would highly recommend her and would return if I needed another root canal.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Everything about my visit was exceptional, from the front office to the staff and Dr. Allen. Felt I was in capable and knowledgeable hands the whole time. Service was kind, efficient and expert. Very satisfied customer.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Thanks for fitting me in at the last minute, after normal hours. And a great job of diagnostics and resolving my problem. Great to be pain-free!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Allen is amazing. I am very comfortable in her office, I feel like she listens to what I am saying and I feel confident she has the skill to do the job correctly. If I need to see an Endodontic Dentist, she is the only doctor I want. She has proven herself several times now.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I first met Dr Allen about 30 years ago when i was referred for a root canal. In the ensuing years i have sent my son, 2 friends and my 90 yr old parents to her. She is an excellent diagnostician, an outstanding Endodontist and her follow up care is extremely thorough. But what really sets her and...more
Are you Dr. Allen?