Dr. Jacob Wood, DDS

DentistryMale

Dentistry

Dr. Jacob Wood, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Birmingham, AL.

Dr. Jacob Wood, DDS

Birmingham VA Med Ctr Psychtry

700 19th St S Birmingham, AL 35233

Dr. Wood's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Wood

Based on 1 rating

Dr. Wood was my dentist for a year or so at Peak Dental in San Luis Obispo where I had been a patient for several different owners of the practice. I was going to leave Peak Dental when I met Dr. Wood and really liked him and thought I would give him a chance. Well, Peak Dental sold to a bigger practice and cut Dr. Wood out of the deal, and he left. During that time, the implant Dr. Wood did was having issues. I tracked Dr. Wood down to Dr. Leavitt's office and got an appointment to fix the implant. Then COVID hit, and I have been waiting. The moment they were allowed to open up and get me in they called. Dr. Wood fixed the implant with out cost to me and filled another tooth that had broken. The staff help was excellent, the doctors were kind, funny and efficient and I went home happy. If I did not live in SLO, I would definitely make this practice my primary dental care choice.
May 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacob Wood, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Wood?