Dr. Jacob Dabell, DDS

Dr. Jacob Dabell, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Dr. Jacob Dabell, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Spokane Valley, WA. He graduated from University Of North Carolina / School Of Dentistry and practices orthodontics and oral & maxillofacial surgery.

720 N Evergreen Rd # 101

Spokane Valley, WA 99216

• Ameritas
  • Asuris Northwest Health
  • DenteMax
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Dabell

This content was provided by Dr. Dabell "I love to smile and I love it when people smile back at me. That's one of the reasons I became an orthodontist. I can't imagine anything more gratifying than giving my patients a smile they love. We use only the latest technology in orthodontic care to achieve beautiful smiles. Our mission is to provide outstanding, customized orthodontic treatment, friendly, personalized customer service and an experience that consistently exceeds the expectations of our patients of all ages and their families."

2  Practice Areas

• Open Bite
  • Overbite
  • Overjet
  • Underbite

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Brigham Young University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of North Carolina / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University Of Washington / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Dabell has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Dabell has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dabell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dabell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dabell's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dabell to family and friends

Dr. Dabell's Performance

Dr. DaBell is brilliant, we loved the whole experience beside his amazing field of expertise!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Highly recommend Dr. DaBell and his practice! Entire staff is very friendly, facilities immaculate, speedy appointments and K-cup coffee & cider ?? If they still accepted our insurance we would definitely be bringing our other children there.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
We have been visiting Dabell since 2012. They made the process from start to finish so easy. The staff is very genuine and caring. I have 2 more kids who will need orthodontic treatment and we will happily have it done here. My daughter got her braces off today and her smile is BEAUTIFUL! Thank...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Dabell and every single member of his staff are very kind and warm. Its a wonderful atmosphere to be in and both my son and daughter enjoyed going in for their appointments. If you are looking for an Orthodontist, look no further! Dr. Dabell and his staff are the best!
Are you Dr. Dabell?