Dr. Jacklyn Kurth, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics •  Female

Dr. Kurth

Jacklyn Kurth Orthodontics

2100 Carlmont Dr Ste 6 Belmont, CA 94002

Dr. Jacklyn Kurth, DDS is an orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Belmont, CA and has been practicing for 21 years. She graduated from University of Washington / School of Dentistry in 1999 and practices orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics and sleep medicine dentistry.

Dr. Kurth's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kurth

4.4

83.72093023255815%
13.953488372093023%

Dr. Kurth?
Dr. Kurth's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jacklyn Kurth, DDS
Not only is my child a patient of Dr. Kurth but so am I. I can not emphasize how Dr. Kurth assisted my child in her braces journey. My child has high anxiety and was very anxious about getting braces. Dr. Kurth and her staff took the time to listen to my child's needs and never rushed an appointment. They followed my child's lead and took the time to explain everything in steps for her and even let her have the same assistant that she favored. I never thought I would be able to get my child to wear braces until we had our appointment with Dr. Kurth. As a parent of a special needs child, it is important that others listen to the needs of the child and have the patience to work to ease and comfort a child. It's not about money, it is about caring for the patient and Dr. Kurth does just that. She cares about her patients and is honest with exactly what the patient needs. There are no hidden costs or treatments. Look no further and give Dr. Kurth a call!
Feb 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacklyn Kurth, DDS?
Great service, thanks Doctor Kurth.
Vincent – Jan 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacklyn Kurth, DDS?
Everything from start to finish was explained thoroughly. My daughter came in nervous about getting her braces and left smiling. I asked her if she would rate her experience 5 stars, she replied, “No, 3,592 stars!”
Jan 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacklyn Kurth, DDS?
My daughter always has a great visit at Dr Kurth’s office. Staff is professional and kind.
Nov 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacklyn Kurth, DDS?
I’m from out of town but my retainer broke, and Dr. Kurth’s office was very helpful in making a mold of my teeth and creating a new one for me. They also gave me new retainer cases!
Jul 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacklyn Kurth, DDS?
Great place to be. Fun and friendly staff.
May 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacklyn Kurth, DDS?
Very friendly, busy but efficient office (have never waited), affordable, no gimmicks. Was given two options of treatment, cost structure, neither the most expensive on market. I had two other consultations at other offices where they only offered most expensive option. Dr. Kurth and staff are the kind of people you could see knowing outside of the office-very down to earth and engaging. Seems a place where the coworkers really enjoy each other, which makes work fun in my jobs.
Mar 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacklyn Kurth, DDS?
I have referred my nephew to her already! I appreciate Dr. Kurth’s calm, caring, and thoughtful manner. My son, who had his braces removed and was in the “monitor” phase with retainers, plays football, and unbeknownst to me, he got hit in the mouth and his teeth moved! She immediately had a plan to correct the misplacement and we are so thankful! Dr. Kurth was also concerned about the rigor of his cleaning routine-she is concerned about his oral health and not just his bite, or braces.
Vchiang in Belmont – Feb 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacklyn Kurth, DDS?
Dr. Kurth was highly recommended by the orthodontist for you now adult children. The referring DDS has recently retired. I was quite impressed with Dr. Kurth's diagnostic assistant, Jennifer, and with the fact that Dr. Kurth treats many adult in addition to her pediatric patients. I am an older adult with a more complex dental and medical history. Dr. Kurth was able to clearly present two treatment options--with detailed explanations of the benefits and the costs of both treatment plans.
Nancy in Hillsborough, CA – Jan 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacklyn Kurth, DDS?
My son was able to be fit into a packed afternoon schedule to fix broken braces. A kind explanation was given to my son on how to improve so it wouldn't over and over. As a new braces wearer, I think he got the message! Thank you!
Sheri Sobrato Brisson – Dec 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacklyn Kurth, DDS?
She is a skilled and talented orthodontist. She is highly patient and empathetic to complex care.
Nov 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacklyn Kurth, DDS?
I have always found everyone at Dr Kurth's office to be helpful and friendly. They go out of their way to explain each step of the way during treatment. Dr Kurth is patient and calm and also explains each step of the process carefully. I would recommend Dr Kurth to anyone looking for a Orthodontist for any age patient.
Barbara K. in Burlingame, CA – Oct 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacklyn Kurth, DDS?
Friendly and professional. Excellent staff who take the time to explain to our nervous son the procedures he underwent. Care taken to ensure comfort and the hot chocolate is a plus to calm his nerves.
L. Bent in San Mateo, CA – Oct 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacklyn Kurth, DDS?
Dr Kurth is sweet and professional and a warm personality, Kimberlee at from desk is the best very sweet, very helpful! So gald we went with Dr Kurt for our daughters' ortho care
Katie in Belmont , CA – Sep 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacklyn Kurth, DDS?
I would highly recommend Dr. Kurth! My son was having a difficult time with getting an expander. Throughout the process — from getting the impressions for the molds to putting in the expander — everyone was so kind to him. They took their time and put how he was feeling first. The whole staff is so well trained on working with children and explaining what’s going on. It was impressive how they took a stressful situation and turned it into one where he walked out smiling despite a sore mouth!!
Happy Mama in Redwood City – Sep 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacklyn Kurth, DDS?
Dr. Kurth is very professional. She has a kind and considerate manner. She also devotes her full attention to my daughter when she is working with her. Her knowledge, experience and education are excellent. Most important of all is her attitude. She is dedicated to helping people have the best dental health and smile possible. I recommend her without reservation!
Russell Brown – Jul 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacklyn Kurth, DDS?
I had been told that Dr. Kurth is one of the best orthodontists in the area. One of my kids is completing service to correct a difficult problem followed by traditional braces. Another of my kids is starting service to correct a difficult problem. Dr. Kurth is calm and very knowledgeable. She and her staff are very professional, caring and organized. I would highly recommend her and her office to others.
Mar 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacklyn Kurth, DDS?
Dr Kurth and her entire staff are outstanding. We have moved 30 minutes away and still make the drive for our four kids to see her. We wouldn’t go anywhere else. Our oldest completed his ORTHO work and has a great smile. The other 3 are well on their way and Dr Kurth has treated each one of them as individuals with their own specific needs. Kimberly makes scheduling easy and laughed with me even when I show up with the wrong kid. So glad we found Dr Kurth!
Feb 28, 2018
Awesome experience !
Feb 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacklyn Kurth, DDS?
Dr. Kurth is professional, knowledgable, and friendly. The transformation with the invisilign treatment has been amazing! The entire staff from Kimberly at the front desk to the techs to Dr. Kurth herself is professional and wonderful to work with.
Feb 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacklyn Kurth, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Kurth?

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics