Dr. Jack Shabanian, DDS

Periodontics •  Male

Dr. Shabanian

Jack Shabanian D D S Inc

11701 Hawthorne Blvd Hawthorne, CA 90250

Dr. Jack Shabanian, DDS is a Periodontics Practitioner in Hawthorne, CA and has over 30 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from New York University College Of Dentistry medical school in 1990. He is not accepting new patients and has not yet indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Shabanian to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Periodontists in your area

Dr. Shabanian accepts

Dr. Shabanian accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
Advantage Plus PPO
Concordia Plus General Dentist DHMO
National Fee-for-Service
Dental California DHMO

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Shabanian treats your condition or procedure

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Jack Shabanian, DDS...

Communicate via email?

Offer evening visits?

Offer an online patient portal portal?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer weekend visits?

Dr. Shabanian's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Shabanian

3.3

Dr. Shabanian?
What People Say About Dr. Jack Shabanian, DDS
Dr. Shabanian made the whole dental implant process so easy. There really is no problem. First I got the implant, like a screw under your gums. Then a couple of months later I got the tooth on top. Now my smile looks good and I can eat well. It was all comfortable, even the cost. Highly recommend them if you need an implant.
Gena in Culver City, CA – Feb 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jack Shabanian, DDS?
I was referred to Dr. Shabanina by my general dentist. I truly appreciate his patience, his knowledge and how much time he spent to understand my issues. Dr. Shabanian cares more about doing what is right rather than what is fast or profitable. His technique is very unique, I had very little pain. after the procedure, he followed up to make sure all was well with me.
Albert in CARSON, CA – Nov 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jack Shabanian, DDS?
Dr. Shabanian is an amazing periodontist. I had a really gummy smile and he did a quick procedure and now I am so happy and more confident with my smile.
Colette Hakimi in Los angeles , CA – Nov 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jack Shabanian, DDS?
So glad I found Dr. Shabanian! He was truly a life savor. His staff is kind, attentive, reasonable, and professional. Dr. Shabanian is personable and attentive, he always explains the problems I have with my teeth to ensure I understand the process and takes the time to follow up. I really appreciate him and would highly recommend.
Ashley – Oct 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jack Shabanian, DDS?
Dr. Shabanian provided me with great care. Not only didn’t he fix my teeth but made me feel good as I left his office. I give 5 stars for hospitality and a job well done.
Sasha in CA – Oct 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jack Shabanian, DDS?
Thank you so much Dr. Shabanian. My daughter was about to loose her front teeth because she didn't brush well when she had braces so she got gum disease. He did surgery and saved her front teeth. This place is awesome. I recommend it to everyone. They worked with my insurance and the cost wasn't bad. So glad we found him
Tina in Lawndale, CA – Oct 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jack Shabanian, DDS?
This Dentist is a rip off con artist I went there so he could give me an opinion on my teeth he stated I had advanced gum issues it would cost me 10,500 to correct the problem-whatever you do stay away from this Dentist bad news.
ANA in INGLEWOOD – Feb 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jack Shabanian, DDS?
Dr. Shabanian is the rudest, most unethical, and disrespectful dentist I have ever been to. I was in extreme pain and went in to see him for a tooth extraction. When I signed in the receptionist had me pay $85 for my visit. After he looked at my tooth he told me he could extract it but I needed to take antibiotics bc the tooth was infected. As his receptionist was scheduling my next appointment she asked me to pay $55 more dollars for Dr. Shabanian to write me a prescription for antibiotics. I h
Studio City, CA – Sep 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jack Shabanian, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Shabanian?

• Periodontics