Dr. Jack Rusch III, DDS

Dentistry | Male

Dr. Jack Rusch III, DDS
I grew up on a small farm near Plymouth, Indiana. After completing my undergraduate studies at Manchester College, I obtained my doctorate in dentistry at Indiana University School of Dentistry. I have been practicing dentistry in New Castle since 2000. When I have free time, I enjoy spending it with my wife, Cyndi and our two sons, Cooper and Garrett. I'm an avid golf enthusiast and sports fan. When I'm at the office, your dental health is my complete focus. The moment you arrive for your first visit, you'll sense the difference. Our outstanding team of dental professionals will greet you, and pass on to you our advanced knowledge and expertise in the form of compassionate, leading-edge care. To us, you're more than a patient; you're our guest. Gracious, comprehensive treatment is at the core of everything we do. Whether you are looking for the ultimate in preventive oral care or considering a complete smile makeover, I invite you to discover the difference great dental professionals can make in your life--especially those who are dedicated to treating people, not just teeth.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Rusch III's Care Philosophy

We are dedicated to serving our community by having a highly skilled, dedicated professional team. Our team provides exceptional comprehensive dental care for the entire family with honesty and integrity. We promote preventative and restorative dental solutions to those who value their long term oral health.

Dr. Rusch III's Experience

(765) 529-7616Get Directions

Dr. Rusch III's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rusch III to family and friends
Dr. Rusch III's Performance
Dr. Rusch is the best in the business, I'm extremely happy being a patient of his.
in New Castle, IN |
It has always been a helpful and pleasant experience.
Have you seen Dr. Jack Rusch III, DDS?
Are you Dr. Rusch III?

Compare Dr. Rusch III

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Rusch III says...

The moment you arrive for your first visit, you'll sense the difference. Our outstanding team of dental professionals will greet you, and pass on to you our advanced knowledge and expertise in  the form of compassionate, leading-edge care. To us, you're more than a patient; you're our guest. Gracious, comprehensive treatment is at the core of everything we do.

Dr. Rusch III's Care Philosophy

Dr. Rusch III's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Indiana not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Broken Tooth

Indiana University / School of Dentistry

Graduated in 1999

Manchester

Graduated in 1995

Dr. Rusch III does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rusch III and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry