Dr. Jack Devereux, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics | Male

Dr. Jack Devereux, DDS

Dr. Jack Devereux grew up in the New Orleans, LA area and attended Louisiana State University from 1975 to 1978. He graduated first in his class at LSU School of Dentistry in 1982 and then went on to earn his Master of Science in Orthodontics at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in 1985. Dr. Devereux has been in the practice of orthodontics in the New Orleans and Slidell, LA area since 1985. He has taken many hours of continuing education each year since graduation in order to keep current on the latest techniques and methods. Dr. Devereux is a Diplomat of the American Board of Orthodontics and an Invisalign Premier Provider, meaning he has achieved an exceptional level of Invisalign case experience. Dr. Devereux is a member of the local, state and national Dental and Orthodontic Associations, he has served as a president of the Louisiana Association of Orthodontists, and has also served on the Board of Directors for OrthoSynetics. Dr. Devereux enjoys the challenge of diagnosing new patients and watching their experience through their orthodontic treatment. He truly enjoys giving patients a beautiful smile and watching their confidence bloom. Dr. Devereux lives in the New Orleans area and has four children, Lindsey, Patrick, Caitlin and Gabrielle. He enjoys sharing time with his family, coaching soccer, woodworking, sky diving, cooking and all the other fun that comes with living in South Louisiana.

...See Less

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Devereux's Care Philosophy

Every patient at DN Orthodontics is treated like family and we as a practice truly value the relationships we have with our patients. We are committed to making sure each and every patient experiences the DN Difference. The DN Difference is the practice's pledge to patients, which includes affordable & high quality care, commitment to service, clinical excellence, and more.

Dr. Devereux's Experience

Visiting Dr. Devereux

Dr. Devereux accepts 9 insurance carriers

Dr. Devereux is now accepting new patients

Dr. Devereux's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Devereux to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Devereux's Performance
New Orleans, LA |
Great Service and friendly staff
Houston, TX |
Very family oriented!! Friendly and caring staff members! No problems getting any question answered!
Houston, TX |
Awesome orthodontist! Has a friendly staff that put the patients first! Definitely would recommend him to anyone that is needing orthodontic services.
Metairie, LA |
Truth worthy & knowledgable orthodontist
in Houston, TX |
I had an appointment with Dr.Devereux last week, and he was a great! He explained the treatment procedures in order for me to start my treatment. He is very experienced and his staff is great!! I love Dr.Devereux and his office. I strongly recommend him to all my friends and family.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Devereux is very compassionate and understanding, he makes me feel special and always delivers great energy. He loves his job and his staff is amazing. Best orthodontist!
Very wonderful doctor
in Covington, LA |
Very knowledgable and friendly doctor and staff!
in Covington, LA |
AWESOME orthodontist. Always trying to please his patients, you can tell they come first everytime. If you have a problem he is all about fixing whatever it is to the best of his ability. Very personal with his patients, would highly recommend to anyone.
Gulfport, MS |
Absolutely love this office. Great doctor and staff.
in Slidell,la |
Awesome dr and atmosphere!
Extremely pleased with my results! Love my smile
Family friendly place ! Modern, clean office with very knowledgeable doctors and staff.
in Covington, LA |
Extremely pleased with my results! Dr Devereux and his team are very professional while providing a fun experience! I recommend him to all my family and friends.
in Harvey, LA |
Dr. Devereux is great! Professional and caring staff. I love my smile from DN Orthodontics!
Baton Rouge, LA |
Barbaric NEGLIGENT dangerous shameless orthodontist! He permanently damaged my precious teeth because he is so negligent and careless. He didn't take an x-ray prior to applying the braces. All 6 month that I was his patient was a waste of time -- he didn't succeed in anything except DAMAGING my teeth. When I transferred to another orthodontist, he has to start from the very beginning,because Jack Devereux the quack failed to rotate the teeth. His clinics are ugly,without proper equipment
in Metairie, LA |
This office has wonderful staff that really shows they care about each patient that comes into the office! It is ALWAYS a great experience coming to this office!!!
Metairie, LA |
I was overwhelmed with how much of a down to earth person Dr. Devereux was when I first meant him .. so friendly and family oriented !! ... you can tell that he leads by example because his staff is the same way... GREAT EXPERIENCE !! Every time I go into the office they make me feel like I'm part of their family! I LOVE THIS PLACE !! If you are looking for an Orthodontist that does excellent work and really cares about their patients you would love it here !!
in Slidell, LA |
I love the whole DN Orthodontics staff! Every time I call for an appointment I am greeted by a cheerful, friendly voice just like when I walk into the office. I am a patient at the Slidell office and Dr. Duvernay and Dr. Devereux are both incredible doctors. They have given all of my children beautiful smiles! I tell everyone I know to go see Dr. Devereux. They even offer in house financing with out doing a credit check or charging interest!
in Metairie, LA |
I LOVE DN Orthodontics. Every time I go they have music playing and everyone is very friendly and happy. Its easy and convenient to just pay my bill over the phone. I am also very happy with the way my teeth are coming along. I would recommend them to anyone.
in Harvey Louisiana |
Dr Devereux is always so welcoming to his patients. The office staff is always friendly whether it is in the office or on the phone. I would recommend him anytime!!
in Harvey, LA |
I love DN Orthodontics! As an adult with braces, I was so excited to finish my treatment in less than a year. The staff was always friendly and caring.
in Gulfport, MS |
Firstly, my child is a patient at the Gulfport office and has never seen the doctors listed on this site. She sees a female orthodontist who is not even mentioned on their website. Secondly, it is impossible to speak with anyone at the office without personally walking in. Your calls are routed to some other center and they refuse to give you the phone number of the offices, claiming they are too busy to take calls. The office staff is rude and unaccommodating.
Have you seen Dr. Jack Devereux, DDS?
Are you Dr. Devereux?

Compare Dr. Devereux

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Devereux says...

Dr. Devereux's Care Philosophy

Every patient at DN Orthodontics is treated like family and we as a practice truly value the relationships we have with our patients.  We are committed to making sure each and every patient experiences the DN Difference.  The DN Difference is the practice's pledge to patients, which includes affordable & high quality care, commitment to service, clinical excellence, and more.

Dr. Devereux's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Louisiana.

• Crossbite
  • Protruding Front Teeth
  • Underbite

Louisiana State University / School Of Medicine In New Orleans
    Louisiana State University

Dr. Devereux does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Devereux and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics