Dr. J David Caldwell, DDS

Dr. J David Caldwell, DDS

Dentistry  |

“Open thy mouth wide, and I shall fill it.” – Psalm 81:10 My Mission “My goal is to let my patients know that I care. I enjoy developing relationships with my patients, and it is rewarding to have the opportunity to treat second and third generations within families.” Continuing Education & Professional Memberships Dr. Caldwell has completed multiple orthodontic courses and sleep apnea courses. He is a member of the American Dental Association, Tennessee Dental Association, Memphis Dental Society, Dental Implant Aesthetic Center Study Club, and the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine. Life & Hobbies Outside of his dental practice, Dr. Caldwell is a volunteer dentist at the Church Health Center and the Founder/Sponsor of Smile Train 5K race. He is also an elder at the Independent Presbyterian Church. In his free time, he enjoys woodworking, tennis and running. He is happily married to his wife Joyce, and together they have 3 adult children and 1 grandson

Bartlett Dental Associates

3105 Kirby Whitten Rd

Bartlett, TN 38134

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
  • Delta Dental of Washington
  • Guardian
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Caldwell

This content was provided by Dr. Caldwell "Our mission is to provide our patients with ideal, comprehensive dentistry in our modern, friendly, state-of-the-art office. We are a family of highly motivated, dedicated professionals striving for the greatest patient satisfaction and comfort possible. That s why we pamper you with aromatherapy, headphones and blankets and pillows. We are dedicated to the dental education of our patients."

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Tooth Damage

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Georgia Institute Of Techno
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Middle Tennessee State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Tennessee Dental School
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Caldwell has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Caldwell has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Caldwell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Caldwell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Caldwell's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Caldwell to family and friends
based on 2 total reviews (1 with a comment)
Dr. Caldwell's Performance
in Munford, TN |
??Dr Caldwell has been serving my dental needs since 1982. He is without question...the MOST professional..patient..knowledgeable & gentlest practitioner I've ever encountered! ??The facility is state-of-the-art...immaculate & personnel friendly! ??FINALLY....all visits inclusive....I have NEVER been left in the waiting beyond my appointment time! SINCERE ACCOLADES!! Looking forward to our continued partnership! J.
Have you seen Dr. J David Caldwell, DDS?

Visit Dr. Caldwell